Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Let's recap. Our last "big surprise" (which unfortunately fell short of many players' expectations) saw a transformation of gemstone dragons into hybrids of a new element, making them breedable on Android islands and both breedable and craftable on iOS islands.
    The next change I noticed was the temporary week-long return of some previously retired dragons, giving players another shot at dragons we thought were gone forever. (While hashing out a theory on gemstone "twinkling" I had toyed with the idea of a wormhole in the Trading Portal that would allow us to occasionally pull retired dragons back from the dragon realm. Hmmm...)
    Alongside that was the rollout of the Ethereal tournament to all islands with a functioning arena. That's where progress hit the wall. While the beta versions of the tournament mini-game had a glitch here and there, this release hit the wall and had to be quickly shut down. It was during the first shut-down of the iOS-wide tournament that we first got word of the great August update. In fact, it was PART of the shut-down message. TL has not managed to successfully restart that tournament, which is now "on ice." But could tournaments for all have been a herald of things to come?
    Prism, the first diamond hybrid since Helios, made its debut today. Will diamonds be changing their breeding patterns again?
    Social dragon appears to be ... shy. Here but not here. Not quite ready. Will Social be the first of the universally accepted dragons that can live wherever you want to put them? There has to be more. Much more.
    But what could be more than all features combined? That seems to point to a new place on our islands, or a new off-island dimension, where we could do things we only dreamed of before.

Well said

But we had or I had high hopes from the gemstone dragon "surprise" but I don't feel it was as grand as I expected. If this is another surprise where we have a high hopes and then boom it's something like a weekly dragon update, we kinda get annoyed or triggered you could say. It's like buying a table but the legs are sold separately.
    Like I don't know,

Almost as if the gemstone update wasn't quite what I was expecting...

Anyone get what I'm saying?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Well said

But we had or I had high hopes from the gemstone dragon "surprise" but I don't feel it was as grand as I expected. If this is another surprise where we have a high hopes and then boom it's something like a weekly dragon update, we kinda get annoyed or triggered you could say. It's like buying a table but the legs are sold separately.
    Like I don't know,

Almost as if the gemstone update wasn't quite what I was expecting...

Anyone get what I'm saying?
    Your saying that they made the Gemstone dragon bigger than it really was. In reality it was just another Dino / Stone / Zodiac / etc element that had pre-existing children. Once again they are teasing "BIGGEST UPDATE EVAR!!!" so based on how much they hyped the last "BIGGEST THING" we really shouldn't be getting our hopes up that much... I get what you are saying.

Executive Chef
    Ok call me a pessimist and a broken record but no matter how much I want an extra breeding den, evolution temple, new island, cheaper feeding dragons, easier to breed dragons... hmmm I know there is more.... lol.

Anyway, no matter how much I want those things I'm still going with a gigantic catastrophe. Like a huge tsunami, Ice Age, or Meteor Strike. Our dragons will not be wiped out (don't want to upset anyone) but things will be totally different and we will not recognize our game anymore.
    TL has done some strange things and I don't want to get my hopes up so I guess if I expect the worst whatever it is will surprise me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Ok call me a pessimist and a broken record but no matter how much I want an extra breeding den, evolution temple, new island, cheaper feeding dragons, easier to breed dragons... hmmm I know there is more.... lol.

Anyway, no matter how much I want those things I'm still going with a gigantic catastrophe. Like a huge tsunami, Ice Age, or Meteor Strike. Our dragons will not be wiped out (don't want to upset anyone) but things will be totally different and we will not recognize our game anymore.
    TL has done some strange things and I don't want to get my hopes up so I guess if I expect the worst whatever it is will surprise me.
    I hope its the GOOD kind of surprise, Not like the one I recieved Yesterday,

Banned
    Oh and Can any of the CM's GIve us a Time frame of when this will happen.. I'm Guessing in the Next couple of weeks or So?

Rhino Keeper
    Guys you can now expand to previously grey areas: entire top island, and right island. Not sure about the others I haven't expanded that far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noir77 View Post
    Guys you can now expand to previously grey areas: entire top island, and right island. Not sure about the others I haven't expanded that far.
    All of the previously grey areas are open for expansion (except for the one on the main island) for 1,000,000 coins and 64 maps each, 3 day waiting period. So 3 new expansion plots.
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 08-01-13 at 07:08 PM.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	9147
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	9148

2 of the three expansion plots! One on main island is still unavailable.

Fashion Designer
    It will be strange collecting maps from neighbors again. lol

Executive Chef
    Maybe to those that are fully expanded receive one island as reward (yay my main account) just need to expand to the areas opened today

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast