Thread: finally DIAMOND!!!!

Exclamation finally DIAMOND!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	9126

after few months of trying to breed a diamond monster,after having every single monster breed in the game at epic level with no duplicates
    nothing left to do is just check daily and try to breed for a diamond and i have finally gotten one an hour ago using epic level palmwing and buffalo

after few months of trying to breed a diamond monster,after having every single monster breed in the game at epic level with no duplicates
    nothing left to do is just check daily and try to breed for a diamond and i have finally gotten one an hour ago using epic level palmwing and buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by kevinkhamp View Post

Congratulations! Might try your combo after 4 months of trying using Frankenogre & Pheonix!

Fashion Designer
    Wow! I know how you feel! I got mine also after several months! Congrats!

Thanks guys..
    Yepp i been noticing that everyone usually got diamond with palmwing and sea buffalo so i just stuck with that combo untill i got a diamond.

Congrats! I was trying for a diamond forever and I still don't have one. I gave up and stopped playing the game.

Farm Supplier
    It certainly is nice to know that it IS still possible to breed a diamond. I'm really getting frustrated with trying.