Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you get more mithril?

Rhino Keeper
    I know! Pretend you need gold nuggets! I gt mithril every time, and I'm desperate for nuggets!!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I'm trying to get more mithril. I only have 3 shards so I can't make it. I already have 4 mines but haven't gotten any in weeks. Is there any other way besides buying it with gems?
    You can also get some from Explore Dark Caves adventure.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Yeah, I'm having trouble finidng mithril too! If you do the Explore Dark Caverns adventure, you sometimes get a cave rock formation which has a chance of dropping mithril. The Deep Mines also occasionally drop them, I think.
    As you can see was mentioned previously.

I got 3 dark cave formations and nothing.
    I got mithril once from Sir Pigglesworth
    and then from the deep mine cave today. Yay

Rhino Keeper
    I got a mithril from the jewelers trade in the royal exchange today..yay

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I'm trying to get more mithril. I only have 3 shards so I can't make it. I already have 4 mines but haven't gotten any in weeks. Is there any other way besides buying it with gems?
    At your stage of the game, can you do the trade for Ores in the Royal Exchange? I find that I usually get a mithril maybe every other trade, and adamate (sp?) as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi yall. Can somebody tell me what we've done in the past month or so that we had to use Mithril? I was full for months, then this morning discovered I only had 59!! What could I have used that much Mitnril on? I have my shards (forever), and I can't remember anything else we needed it for. Help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    Hi yall. Can somebody tell me what we've done in the past month or so that we had to use Mithril? I was full for months, then this morning discovered I only had 59!! What could I have used that much Mitnril on? I have my shards (forever), and I can't remember anything else we needed it for. Help?
    did you make some adamant?

Rhino Keeper
    If you have I think it's 400 gems the mithril dragon is a good investment drops every 22 hours I'm at the point of using mithril to make adament and helps a lot

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    There was an quest where we had to produce battle puppets for Kaz, could be the sparing pit. I used quite some stock in this.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast