Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you get more mithril?

Farm Supplier

How do you get more mithril?

I'm trying to get more mithril. I only have 3 shards so I can't make it. I already have 4 mines but haven't gotten any in weeks. Is there any other way besides buying it with gems?

Farm Supplier
    One way is the Magic forge takes 50 silver ore and 2 days to make 1, another is thru adventures , rare drop , I think the cave rock formation if you're lucky may provide some

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I'm having trouble finidng mithril too! If you do the Explore Dark Caverns adventure, you sometimes get a cave rock formation which has a chance of dropping mithril. The Deep Mines also occasionally drop them, I think.

Executive Chef
    In addition to all that has been said, Sir P. drops it too
    Last edited by greygull; 08-01-13 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Fixing typo

Fashion Designer
    I got so many mithril I don't know what to do with the (50 or something). I discovered the trick to get rare and elusive items is acting (and not just acting since I really got no use for it) like you don't care about it. Granted is way rarer than an earth wisp stone or even iron. Yet I'm always low on those because I actually need them non stop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    One way is the Magic forge takes 50 silver ore and 2 days to make 1, another is thru adventures , rare drop , I think the cave rock formation if you're lucky may provide some
    Since @farmerbrown2010 doesn't have the 4th Knowledge Shard, crafting it in the Magic Forge won't be an option. So as the only option is to wait for rare drops from the sources you and @arale_norimaki have pointed out.

Rhino Keeper

Gain mithril

Dear all,

Is there any easy way to gain mithril? It takes weeks before I can fix it in the magic force!

Rhino Keeper
    If you have a deep mine they often give mith. (had to abbreviate to mith as auto correct kept changing it to mighty!)

Fashion Designer
    You can also get it from adventures, I havent been paying much attention but I know desert sands drops it, I dont know about the others, also drops from dark rock deposits, which you also gets from another adventure, explore the dark cave or something among those words

Fashion Designer
    Deep mines drop it quite frequently for me. Try upgrading your deep mine for faster collection time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast