Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how much money have you spent on this game?

Farm Supplier

how much money have you spent on this game?

Just curious how many people buy gems and how much you have spent on this game. I've bought a few gems, probably no more than $20's worth, but since I never get what I want from them, I'm probably only going to treat myself to a few gems once a month or so if I'm feeling lucky. I'm mostly interested in the mystery boxes but yea... seems kinda pointless since I haven't gotten anything but the 4th and 3rd place prizes from the 7 boxes or so I've opened.

Honestly speaking, $0 for me. I'm so proud of myself! XD

Fashion Designer
    Been playing over a year, have pet shop, rs, this, fs,ds,zoo 2... and spent a total of..........$0 in each game lol I earn my gems.

Executive Chef
    $$ 0 plus on my main account I just did my 30 million expansion .... Since no good updates lately

Grand Emperor
    $0 for all games. Not buying as long as there is no confirmation for gem item purchases, and until they have overall parity for Android.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't spend any money until I got to level 99. I had more space in my bakery and wanted to spruce it up. I put in about $10-$20 per paycheck (every two weeks) for boxes, I bought a few appliance slots in the past and an expansion as well.

I can't purchase gems, they don't make it available at my place. If they did, I'm afraid that I would spend some money, not so much but enough to expand and try a couple of boxes. I just wish that more and more people purchase gems because it's how TL pays the bills right? And it can make them more creative, money is the motivation... Haha just kidding, people just pay for what's worth-spending.

Rhino Keeper
    I have spent lets see....apx. $80 all together but NO MORE!! I was buying the 105 gems when on sale for $13.99 but TL won't be seeing anymore of my money being they refuse to fix the issue of pop ups taking our gems without us authorizing it! They know what I'm talking about. They'll just tell me to file a complaint...which I have once already and they gave me a bogus excuse as to what happened which is totally false! And, just yesterday the same pop up, once again, took my last 10 earned gems without, once again, my authorizing it.

Executive Chef
    bought 25 gems or so.. only used them once , I thought they would remove an item and bought it.. and they haven't removed it anyway lol

Nightclub Owner
    I have spent the better half of zero.

I'd hate to know that i lost real money because of a lack of a confirmation prompt.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast