Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add me, Stew Gift Only

Unregistered

Add me, Stew Gift Only

It seems like a lot of people only want Stew as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift stew, and only want stew in return. Happy Cooking!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems like a lot of people only want Stew as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift stew, and only want stew in return. Happy Cooking!
    Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Unregistered
    Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful
    Uh, it's everyone's right to be "ungrateful". Because it isn't. Helping your neighbors *the best* and expecting the same in return is just logic and, I don't know... less rude? It's etiquette.

Do people like you ever think about *why* other people gift lesser gifts than Stew?

Here's the answer: Because *those* people THINK that gifting people comes out of THEIR OWN POCKET (virtual money in Restaurant Story) so they gift the LESSER gifts so that they don't waste a lot of money (in their eyes). It's the same as those who DON'T tip back or who ONLY tip ONE COIN. They think it comes out of their virtual pocket - IT DOESN'T.

Wake up. People who don't tip back or gift "properly" are BEING SELFISH. But we always have idiots like you who actually DEFEND THEM - because you have no idea why they gift the way they do.

Unregistered

Spot on!

Agree, I only ever give stew and prefer to receive it!

Unregistered
    Uh, it's everyone's right to be "ungrateful". Because it isn't. Helping your neighbors *the best* and expecting the same in return is just logic and, I don't know... less rude? It's etiquette.

Do people like you ever think about *why* other people gift lesser gifts than Stew?

Here's the answer: Because *those* people THINK that gifting people comes out of THEIR OWN POCKET (virtual money in Restaurant Story) so they gift the LESSER gifts so that they don't waste a lot of money (in their eyes). It's the same as those who DON'T tip back or who ONLY tip ONE COIN. They think it comes out of their virtual pocket - IT DOESN'T.

Wake up. People who don't tip back or gift "properly" are BEING SELFISH. But we always have idiots like you who actually DEFEND THEM - because you have no idea why they gift the way they do.

and it's people like you who insult everyone and it starts drama.

Unregistered
    It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them

Unregistered
    It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them

I agree. If you're not interested in this approach, just move on. Why do some people feel the need to reply to a thread that isn't meant for them. The poster was clearly polite in about the way in which they asked for neighbors.
    I wish somebody would have done this before I was on level 45. lol

Unregistered
    I agree. If you're not interested in this approach, just move on. Why do some people feel the need to reply to a thread that isn't meant for them. The poster was clearly polite in about the way in which they asked for neighbors.
    I wish somebody would have done this before I was on level 45. lol
    ah drama again..

BUT i agree.. I personally like receiving the gifts with the most profit, and i also gift the same thing as well..
    BUT there are also people who like to receive the gift with the most profit.. but in return they give me the "crappy" thing.. it upsets me, because they are so greedy! expect the best but give the worst! i try giving the same "crappy" back to them but it's just takes too much time haha but oh well i just gift the best.. i'm a nice person(:

Unregistered

heya :D

i think thread like this is nice. im one of those ignorant ones who is too lazy to check for value. its nice to hv someone telling me what to give :P i know now to give bones for farm, stew for restaurant and what for bakery? :P:P
    but please dont say we are selfish just bec we dont give the right gift. have a bigger heart n just think we are a lil lazy in our research n we pressed whichever is the prettiest to give :P n we are teachable.. once we know, we will be giving bones n stew forever or maybe not .. if we think a lil chicken n sandwich r nice for that day :P

Unregistered
    i think thread like this is nice. im one of those ignorant ones who is too lazy to check for value. its nice to hv someone telling me what to give :P i know now to give bones for farm, stew for restaurant and what for bakery? :P:P
    but please dont say we are selfish just bec we dont give the right gift. have a bigger heart n just think we are a lil lazy in our research n we pressed whichever is the prettiest to give :P n we are teachable.. once we know, we will be giving bones n stew forever or maybe not .. if we think a lil chicken n sandwich r nice for that day :P

haha i like gifting different things every day. but i gift mostly things with bigger profits..
    but CAPPUCCINO for bakery story (;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast