Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Purchased a bundle; didn't receive items?

The Honorable Panda
    I have found that sometimes the security code on my credit card under my itunes account falls off.(usually after I have to accept new terms and service from apple)
    Try going under settings-itunes store-hit apple ID-view apple ID -go to payment information and put in the security code to your credit card.
    When mine is missing, I have to keep logging into my apple ID.

Also if you changed your itunes account after you downloaded the game, delete and redownload the game so it will be under your current itunes account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by suz42pie View Post
    Got the alicorn, but they took both my grown up royal pig that I've had for months and the baby royal pig that I got by mistake. Still have not fixed that. Sigh
    They can't find that I had a royal pig in addition to the pig they gave me by mistake. Since they don't have good records they aren't going to do anything about taking two royal pigs for fixing their mistake of not giving me the Alicorn I bought properly. So much for ever buying anything more from that game or any other lava game. I don't believe in paying for a buggy game with bad records and slow tech support.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456