Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purchased a bundle; didn't receive items?

The problem is that I purchased it in-game most likely. It did prompt me to log in with my apple ID, so it should definitely have logs somewhere.. But I'm unable to find any so far. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Managed to find this. Do you think this will suffice? (I censored some stuff since this is a public forum).

Support finally got back to me. They asked me to try to all the fixes that I'd already seen and tried in the forum. I let them know that the trying to buy it again works sort of but I got the pig and not the Alicorn. And ask them to change out the pig for the Alicorn. Let's see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo300 View Post

Managed to find this. Do you think this will suffice? (I censored some stuff since this is a public forum).
    I think that is all you can get from iTunes. You should have received an email too. See what Apple says about it: https://support.apple.com/kb/ht2727

They fixed it for me. I got an Alicorn now! Awesome.

New Resident
    Hey, I've got my Alicorn, too. Still having the problem with continuing request for my apple password, but everything else is great!

Quote Originally Posted by okcyn57 View Post
    Hey, I've got my Alicorn, too. Still having the problem with continuing request for my apple password, but everything else is great!
    TL support resolved my issue as well. I provided my receipts and they added the items to my account. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the password problem as well and I've tried absolutely every suggestion I've come across. Short of actually making another purchase, I don't know what else I can do on my end. I certainly don't want, and shouldn't have to spend money to get this fixed.

Got the alicorn, but they took both my grown up royal pig that I've had for months and the baby royal pig that I got by mistake. Still have not fixed that. Sigh

I could not agree with you more! I too have the pop up invasion! TL has not been able to resolve this. The suggestions do not work. I'm not going to make another purchase. My initial purchase was refunded directly from iTunes. I never received the purchased items any how. Has any one gotten any good information to resolve this or is this going to be a plague? Had any one been able to resolve this on your own. It's ridiculous. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE JUST MAKE IT STOP! Thank you very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Still having the popup problem, too. And I did make another purchase, hoping that would resolve it, but it didn't. Has anyone tried resynching their device?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast