Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purchased a bundle; didn't receive items?

Thanks for all your reports! For anyone with the issue, did you attempt to purchase multiple $0.99 packages?

For people having the Apple login dialog appear, try attempting to purchase another pack, but cancel before you complete the transaction. This can sometime kickstart the original pack to download to your device.

Also, kooky panda suggests:
    Go to settings >> iTunes >> Tap your Apple ID >> Tap view Apple ID
    Verify that your credit card information is correct and make sure you put in the security code to your credit card.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 08-02-13 at 06:13 PM.

I too am having this ridiculous problem! The prompt doesn't go away and is now all over my phone. iTunes immediately refunded my purchase price $9.99 but TL has not even assigned my dilemma to anyone. WHAT??? It does not give me the warm fuzzies about resolution or ever making another purchase. Has anyone gotten a response from TL & does anyone have the same reaccuring prompt? So aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for all your reports! For anyone with the issue, did you attempt to purchase multiple $0.99 packages?

For people having the Apple login dialog appear, try attempting to purchase another pack, but cancel before you complete the transaction. This can sometime kickstart the original pack to download to your device.

Verify that your credit card information is correct and make sure you put in the security code to your credit card.
    Your first option - canceling before completing - Caused me to get the new value pack which is a Royal Pig and not an Alicorn.

Now I probably ruined my chances at ever getting the Alicorn value pack. -_-

Please tell me this can still be reverted, or changed into the pack I originally ordered.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

Frozen Turtle,
    I only made one purchase, not multiple ones and I no longer have any offers available to try to buy and cancel.

I did try Kooky's suggestion, even though I know the info was good having received my Apple receipt and making in app purchases on different games, but re-entering the security code, then entering my password when prompted seems to have solved the problem of being constantly asked for my password. Yeah all hail the wise Kooky Panda! Now just waiting for a non automated response from TL to sort my missing value pack/ refund ...

Farm Supplier
    Ok cancel that, the prompt was playing possum, just waiting for me to type the above, then reappeared, so back to square one, lol

New Resident
    I have the same problem. It was my first time purchasing. If i uninstall and then reinstall, will all the timers go back to zero and the stuff i am crafting dissappear?

New Resident
    Well i can answer my own question about stuff disappearing. No it doesnt. But there was a few scary seconds when not all the buildings were there. My original problem still not solved.

I don't want the pig. I was buying the alicorn. A solution that gets me the pig is not a solution. Hope to get this fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by suz42pie View Post
    I don't want the pig. I was buying the alicorn. A solution that gets me the pig is not a solution. Hope to get this fixed soon.
    ^This.

I got screwed over and got the Royal Pig instead. This is definitely the first and last time I'll EVER be purchasing from storm8/teamlava if this is how it goes.
    They still haven't given a single reply to my support ticket and it's been days now. Seriously disappointed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast