Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Add me - Cappuccino Gifting Only

Here's what I'm looking for:
    Neighbors that treat this like a game and NOT a job
    I don't care for neighbors to tip me, I only tip to maintain a star rating.
    Accepting my material request and gifting some cups of cappuccino is more worthy than tips to me.

That's all... just be an active player and gift Cappuccino. You don't have to tip. I tip from time to time but i don't make it my business if i don't have time or just forget.

Islanddoll1

PS: I don't like bossy or childish neighbors so please don't add me if u know u depend on the tips of your neighbors and plan to bombard my wall with foolish messages... Only fun, positive, active neighbors please.

please add chaerena

TasteAsia

TasteAsia

TasteAsia

I give what you want

Farm Supplier
    Add borat2

Farm Supplier

Talking

myxu77710

Farm Supplier
    Has to delete non active neighbours. Need new neighbours to expand

I'm a daily player, please add me up! Will do my best to visit and tip/like my neighbours everyday.

My ID is activate888.

I play :
    Fashion Story
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story

So, add me in there too

See you in the game!

Host(ess)
    I play Bakery Story, Fashion Story, and Pet Story! Add me! nieblina_dc

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer cappuccino only, I fill all requests, and I tip daily. I am looking for neighbors who want the same. Also, I have found it is easier to request parts thru the "oven box," or "parts box." As well, if you have a need for something other then cappuccino, it is easier to fill that request if you leave it on the neighbors wall and not your own, as some ppl are in a hurry and don't have time to read EVERY wall. Some ppl do not rely on tips but I think it plays its part in not only helping to build profit, but also to level up. We should all understand, this is JUST A GAME but to make it more fun and challenging, we also must realize that the game was designed for interdependence, which means we do rely on one another, ergo, this is not a single player game. I am not high maintenance. I don't require much. Just daily tipping, lots of cappuccino, and the neighbors willingness to leave a short message when they are going to miss a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    If you feel you fit this bill, then add ��Jeldon2864. Hope to see you at my Bakery. ��