Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Add me - Cappuccino Gifting Only

Jackies bakery

Jakearse

Thank-you for this thread! ID is jakearse.

Unregistered

Red face Add me Vyscaria!

Add me please! I sometimes give other gifts (worthwhile ones) but usually I will gift Cappuccinos.

If you gift me a cappuccino, I WILL ALWAYS GIFT CAPPUCCINO BACK.

Please and thank you!

Unregistered

Gifts

I always send cappuccino to all of my neighbors. Some send the same thing back to me, some don't. I've started deleting the other gifts, but that's not some kind of personal attack on the neighbor who sends it. It is a GAME, after all! It's fun. And many of the people who are sending everything but cappuccino have no idea that it's worth so much or that it "means so much" to more experienced players. I didn't, until someone left me a sweet note on my wall telling me it earns the most. No big deal

Add me: yummies

Unregistered

Add me

I.D: Kedawoods

Unregistered
    id: banana_leaf

I gives Cappucino everyday.
    I guess the reason ppl send sth else is they care not to learn the value of each gifts. so, they simply have no idea Cappucino is the most valued one.
    Previously I accept all gifts as it is a gift. but I just started to accept only Capp and ignore others when I reached higher level and found it is quite time wasting doing this.
    So, neighbors, pls pls only send Capp.

Unregistered

Cappucino-Gate

I don't care what I get as gifts because I never use them anyway. I am hoarding in case of famine. But I must say, this whole cappucino drama certainly makes Bakery a Story that brings out a lot of personal issues. It is a game. It would be nice if players' walls were spared the naked horrors of personality defecits. Delete, delete, delete, ignore.

Unregistered

:)

add: eblove

Unregistered
    Add milfordwr , give and want cappuccino only

Unregistered

Cool

I tend to gift back what I have been given. Although I am still figuring how the game really works and all.

ID dazed118

I also play restaurant story.

Charmanderinc

Smile Omg thanks so much!

Awesome I hate when people send noob gifts LIKE CHERRYS in treasure story, lol got me mad Cherrys are worth the LEAST energy (Are they BLIND?!??) Brownies get me mad to, im not a gift noob!

ID Charmanderinc

Thanks so much! :-)

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast