Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Add me - Cappuccino Gifting Only

Unregistered

Add me - Cappuccino Gifting Only

It seems like a lot of people only want cappuccino as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift cappuccinos, and only want cappuccinos in return. Happy Baking!

Unregistered
    add sfozz

and tyvd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems like a lot of people only want cappuccino as a gift on a regular basis as it pays the most $$$. Post your name here if you want to be added as a neighbor and you only gift cappuccinos, and only want cappuccinos in return. Happy Baking!
    Geez, can we all stop with the whole.. only stew.. cappuccino.. let's not be ungrateful

Unregistered
    It appears that the person who started the thread was trying to avoid any drama. It looks like the person was simply looking for people that gift the same gifts he/she gives. The fact that the person started a thread for it probably means that he/she was only looking for certain neighbors in the community, and started a separate thread to avoide insulting anyone. If you're not interested in this gifting process, why even weigh in with an opinion. It's really none of your business. Everyone is allowed to play the way they want to play, unless you're buying gems for them

Unregistered
    I love when I gift someone cappuccino and they send me back brownies, which are worth half as much. That just makes my day (sarcasm)

Unregistered

Red face <3 cappuccinos :)

ID: sheba_bailey

Unregistered

Brownies and French Toast

Why would anyone gift these items? It only takes a few minutes to make whatever you would get for a gift. To me, it only makes sense to send something that takes a long time to make and is worth more money. Whatever I get for a gift, I accept because it is food I didn't pay to make. Also, I want to be polite to my neighbors. But it makes no sense to me to send these items. Having said that, I do sometimes like a mix of gifts....but not something I can make myself in less than 5 minutes.

Unregistered

Count me In

Storm ID julia3032

Unregistered
    A gift is a gift. You should be thankful someone is nice enough to even send you one. So ungrateful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A gift is a gift. You should be thankful someone is nice enough to even send you one. So ungrateful.
    So if I offered you two gifts, one is a gift card for $50 and one is a gift card for $25, would you take the $25 because it would be rude to accept the higher $ one? In this game we have a choice. Accept a bad gift (brownies) or hold out for a better one (cappuccino). Seems like an easy choice.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast