Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For those stranded on level 30

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing the beginning of November, and literally play constantly. I hate the thought of my energy being at 40 and not accumulating. lol!! I invited you to be my Neighbor. It's called Xanadu.

Host(ess)
    Just checked - i have 146,201xp points. Hope this new update is interesting. Don't see any expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    OMG. I have 134,064 xp. That equates to level......"too much time wasted"!! LOL!! I wish TL would change the level thingy.....like they did in Dragon Story.
    It has absolutely no meaning on Dragon Story anymore. You would jump to the next maximum almost immediately and then have to wait for the next time they raise it. However, it does change things for new players.

Rhino Keeper
    81,164 xp here

But even if higher levels doesn't unlock anything new, ENERGY REFILL, folks! 40 wonderful energy lightnings every time you level up... *drooling*

Rhino Keeper
    If TL suddenly jumps us to whatever level we are supposed to be, instead of letting us level up incrementally, we will lose all those beautiful energy boosts! We should voice our wishes not to let them boost us from Level 30 to Level 70, 80, ?? and lose all that good energy...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 99,261! I'm just hoping they allow us to expand to the bridge and golden palace thing soon!!! Please please please!!!!

New Resident
    I'm 45720 - a relatively new level 30. Adding new buildings where able (wanted a new kitchen but I get 'you need to level up' message, lol) and expanding slowly. Addiction is correct!

Rhino Keeper
    102825 :-)))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    I have 1,267,500. Nothing to buy with it. Have all the buildings and upgraded them. Not much to do anymore. Doing the goal: How dirty is your Library but don't seem to get more volumes.
    That's a lot of xp, almost like a coin total.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    That's a lot of xp, almost like a coin total.
    I believe he put an additional zero. Else it is like having 10 times the exp compare to the rest.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast