Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For those stranded on level 30

I am a relatively new level 30 and have a way to go to get to where you all seem to be. I haven't even reached the princess yet or the troll king. But I would like to know when TL will be expanding or updating as I know that I want to keep going and not stall out as some of you have done. I am also addicted! Maybe TL will work on CS now that they have completed a major upgrade on DS (I hope). They have been working toooooo hard over there.

I am at 90,186xp

Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    I am a relatively new level 30 and have a way to go to get to where you all seem to be. I haven't even reached the princess yet or the troll king. But I would like to know when TL will be expanding or updating as I know that I want to keep going and not stall out as some of you have done. I am also addicted! Maybe TL will work on CS now that they have completed a major upgrade on DS (I hope). They have been working toooooo hard over there.
    I am at a meager 36,399XP.

Farm Supplier
    I have about 120,000 xp and 5,800,000 coins. Helped that I had a 3-month period of waking up every three hours to feed a newborn baby. Still waiting on stuff for the dragon, but I just bide the time away by trying to max on supplies and coins because I'm sure they'll come in handy later (like the 95 cabbages I had sitting around). I'm still a long ways off from this (especially the kitchen crafts and trade tickets, wish I could have a third kitchen) even though I play frequently, so I don't understand why people complain of having nothing to do.

Rhino Keeper
    A third kitchen would be so much help I agree! These ever more intensive feasts are hard on time.

I am on 80% and for the 115 cow hides and I have 1hr left. 48hrs is very unrealistic. They should give perhaps 72 hrs or even 60 but 72 hours doesn't make sense. Also, we should be able to gift more than 3 people per day like RS. I also do not understand why we can't buy a third workshop. This game def needs updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I am with catcrack: talking about coins
    Sorry folks, you were right. I have 66.180 xp. Forgot all about it since we are nog levelling up.

Anybody knows when we can expand more land and free the bridge and golden tower?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Sorry to correct you, but it is a random drop which means that for some people it's been very quick, perhaps their 2nd or 3rd trip out, and for others it's been very slow. I am currently doing my 15th desert adventure searching for the burning ember, with no luck as yet.
    I've got the Fleece and Diamond rather quick but waiting long time now for the Burning Ember. It is also a lot of work to make the desert sand adventure.

I have 72,022 XP. Still waiting to complete 4 trials and pretty much given up on the Alicorn quest!!!! I have 4 wings but no horns! The game is getting tedious with no rewards and I have been playing for we'll over a year!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345