Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my God Moments O_O

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    Nevermind, it's TODAY!!! I had just written on the forum that I was missing the hammerhead dragon and that it was impossible to currently get, and then a few minutes later the spin wheel is back and I got that elusive dragon!!! Yay!
    Lucky duck!! I soooo want that dragon. Did you use gold or were you just lucky with your free spin?

Farm Supplier
    My OMG moment came when I finally got DA. That was the hardest dragon to get, ever. I also had an OMG monent when I won first battle tournament and got the Yin Yang dragon. I am very proud of it and think it is a pretty dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    Lucky duck!! I soooo want that dragon. Did you use gold or were you just lucky with your free spin?
    2nd try, I was willling to go up to ten tries! In all honesty my obsessive collecting side would probably have taken over and spent all my gold!!! I'm really happy I got it so early.

New Resident
    The most recent is When i missclicked trying to bredd mermaid with island and serpent i put mist and it resulted the dragon ive always wanted farytale

Fashion Designer
    Today i got DA and a Leo (first try) using gold and night... Then strucked me, oh i was on my other phone OMG then sighs...

other accounts id is wiccapi (hidden lair) :: <

Rhino Keeper
    when I got another rainbow egg on my other account

Rhino Keeper
    Just yesterday I finally got 12hrs breeding water/forest for the gemstone after many Island epic fails. I waited 6hrs to to use 6 golds to speed up, and with fear about getting the mermaid. I eventually got the mermaid. Then I tried once more on the same day, and I got 12hrs again. This time around I was sure it was the gemstone dragon, and to my surprise it was the gemstone.

OMG!!! I bred, Leo, Rainbow, Gemstone & Diamond one right after another! I never have this kind of luck!

My latest OMG moment was when I got Kitsune after got Justice (both is a new dragon to my island) Then bred Dream & Fire and got 12Hrs after I get a Love and Laserlight fail and guess what? It's an INDEPENENCE!

I'm so lucky this week! ^_^

Executive Chef
    I think i just finally got my diamond, after over one year of gameplay. I'm shaking. :0 i won't believe it until i see it but i don't wanna use gold >__<

PLEASE TELL ME IT's A DIAMOND. I am so spamming this everywhere. over a year, people, level 121!! aI was just like, "hey i just got a golem on second try, cool. Let me try for another stone hybrid... Wait. What if i breed stone x stone and get forest again? Then i'll have a stupid forest egg sitting on the den for HOUUUUURRRRSSSSS. Might as well shove random dragons in it."
    Landed on mindvolt. Okay, decent. Then another scroll to the right, landed on island. Heck no, I thought, not this ugly beast. I don't wanna repeat water element.... Oooh, lookit. Justice dragon, i could perhaps have kite...

And then this. 43 hours 59 minutes something-something.

I'm begining to realize it may indeed be diamond. Logically it is the only solution but you know, i'm kinda skeptical at the moment....hard to wrap my head around.

Haha. This is so right. So poetic. THERE IS FINALLY SOME JUSTICE IN THIS GAME!! omg my puns are THEBESTEVAR

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast