Thread: Vintage Hollywood theme pleeeease

Rhino Keeper

Question Vintage Hollywood theme pleeeease

Who would like a retro Hollywood theme in BS? Popcorn and cotton candy recipes, red carpets, wacky movie posters and old Hollywood neon signs and popart on the walls, bling bling chairs and tables....TL, ENUF WITH THE PIRATE STUFF ALREADY...
    Anybody think this would be a popular theme?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Who would like a retro Hollywood theme in BS? Popcorn and cotton candy recipes, red carpets, wacky movie posters and old Hollywood neon signs and popart on the walls, bling bling chairs and tables....TL, ENUF WITH THE PIRATE STUFF ALREADY...
    I'd like it but I'm sure we'll have complainers plenty lol that's how we do! Someone suggested a noir theme in the Theme Suggestion thread. So you're not alone.

Executive Chef
    I think the pirates are cute but I live this idea too. I had a 50s diner idea with jukeboxes (and cherry pie - fine cherry pie since I can't help the twin peaks reference).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-30-13 at 10:58 AM. Reason: removed starred word/typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I think the pirates are cute but I live this idea too. I had a 59s diner idea with jukeboxes (and cherry pie - fine cherry pie since I can't help the twin peaks reference).
    fine coffee!

We already have cherry pie in the basic oven. It's one of my faves. Gorgeous, great vanilla detail in the ice cream, just 2 hours, lots of plates.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-30-13 at 10:57 AM. Reason: removed starred word/typo

Rhino Keeper
    Cheers, u guys, yeah the cherry pie is a good one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    Someone suggested a noir theme in the Theme Suggestion thread. So you're not alone.
    hey, that was me! i'm with you zaaracake! (but, no offense meant, i liked my food suggestions better.) :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, TL, these guys are actually listening....

Executive Chef
    Thanks, TL, these guys are actually listening....
    i'm feeling a little self-congratulatory right now, aren't you? although you were closer than me with retro hollywood to my film noir.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'm feeling a little self-congratulatory right now, aren't you? although you were closer than me with retro hollywood to my film noir.
    Tell me about it, twospoons! And a lot of ppl are asking for a popcorn machine too. Hey is there a way I can check out your bakery and leave some tips without sending a nbr invite that u may not actually need?

Executive Chef
    i already PM'd you, zaaracake. but you can neighbor me if you want, and i promise to accept and not be insulted if you de-neighbor the next day. of course, i haven't actually redecorated yet after i put all my summer stuff away last week, so it probably won't be that interesting for you. although i did finally find a use for the cupcake trees i always thought were weird - cat fascinators. mr. meowgi is just waiting for one of those cupcakes to fall into his waiting paws.
    Last edited by greygull; 09-13-13 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions