Thread: Can i play DS on my Nexus 7 & iPad same account?

Rhino Keeper

Can i play DS on my Nexus 7 & iPad same account?

Can i play DS on my Nexus 7 & iPad same account?

Fashion Designer
    No, you can only have one account per one device. You would have to have 2 separate games going to play on both of those.

Rhino Keeper
    :-[ that's rather limiting. Ya think a simple login would do it. I wonder what the resistance is.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, you can but not at the same time. You need to transfer the account from one device to the other using a storm8 game. There's a thread explaining exactly how to do it. It's really quick & easy -if I can do it, anyone can.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, so I just transfer back and forth when I'm on whatever device I happen to be on?

Rhino Keeper
    One last related question, when transferred to iOS will I gain the iOS features or will I remain "android gimped"?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    One last related question, when transferred to iOS will I gain the iOS features or will I remain "android gimped"?
    You will get the iOS features if you transfer to ios. If you then transfer back to android, you will still have the ios buildings etc, but won't be able to use them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzilldra View Post
    Love the expression - very descriptive.

If you have a dragon on a quest or going through the trading portal, that will continue while you're on your Nexus but you can't collect the rewards or access the questing dragon until you go back to iOS.

You cannot transfer while an exhausted dragon is in the healing spring and I don't know how exhausted dragons behave on droid.