Thread: TL: PLEASE change Stone & Dino Habitat dragon capacities!

Farm Supplier

TL: PLEASE change Stone & Dino Habitat dragon capacities!

The more dragons introduced, the harder it is to keep all of your dragons out in habitats. Considering how much time has gone by and how many new habitats/dragons have been released... PLEASE either change the Stone, Mythic and Dino habitats to 4 dragons each to allow for all the dragons of that type to be displayed OR at least let players know if more dragons of that type will be released in the future. It's a pain in the arse to have to buy an extra habitat to display only ONE additional new dragon of that type, and it messes up your overall habitat planning not knowing if you will need it for more dragons of that type in the future. If the dragon capacities can't be upped for those habitats, it would at least be nice if the parent dragons of those particular types could be placed in one of the habitats of the colors that were used to breed it.

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I never bothered with the 4th dragon of each habitat and i will not until there are 6, I put them in the can not breed list.

Farm Supplier
    Sure!!!-_-
    First: need to design the habital (bigger)
    Second: sale for 500 gold
    Third: NEVER HAPPEN! ! (Its season limit)

Farm Supplier
    I suggest to reduce price!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by duff1 View Post
    I suggest to reduce price!
    Of the gold habitats? But it's still unfair! They should cost coins not gold , if they're gonna hold 4 dragons and if no more dragons of that family are going to be introduced.
    They once said they would never release too many habitats for the number of dragons they released, but they've been skipping on their word lately. Seems like they can't keep up with their own word. Baloney!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Of the gold habitats? But it's still unfair! They should cost coins not gold , if they're gonna hold 4 dragons and if no more dragons of that family are going to be introduced.
    They once said they would never release too many habitats for the number of dragons they released, but they've been skipping on their word lately. Seems like they can't keep up with their own word. Baloney!
    Yeah! Like 2M Coins for a Raging Rocks habitat! We could afford that! (Literally)

The Honorable Panda
    This suggestion has already been posted.
    You can add your feedback on the current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request