Thread: Changing Phones

Changing Phones

Hi all,

I'm about to change phones and will need to re-install Bakery Story.

I'm scared I will lose my current bakery - I'm level 99 and my bakery is HaisupCupcakes

Will I be able to log into my Storm ID and access my bakery on my new phone or will it be lost forever?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Hi

When you want to transfer your account to another device, download a storm8 game and do the following steps before you start up bakery story:

1. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
    2. On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.

If you are unable to transfer the account yourself, please contact customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

My Kindle Fire no longer charges so it's dead & no longer under warranty. I was a four stars level 51 Kindle Fire baker. Online information indicated that it's not possible to transfer Bakery Story to a new deice so I created a new id of purple1poet (Ace of Cakes). If it's possible to transfer my original bakery to my new I-Pad, please let me know on the wall of purple1poet. Thank you!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by purple1poet View Post
    My Kindle Fire no longer charges so it's dead & no longer under warranty. I was a four stars level 51 Kindle Fire baker. Online information indicated that it's not possible to transfer Bakery Story to a new deice so I created a new id of purple1poet (Ace of Cakes). If it's possible to transfer my original bakery to my new I-Pad, please let me know on the wall of purple1poet. Thank you!
    It is possible to transfer. You can email support@teamlava.com Give them your old and new IDs, and let them know you want to transfer. They'll be able to help
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM