Thread: ocicat

Farm Supplier

ocicat

Just wanted to double check. I am trying to breed an ocicat.
    If I choose Abyssinian and Siamese in one order it costs gems to breed, if I do it in another order I can pay with coins.
    Do both combinations defiantly give me an ocicat?
    I don't want to waste my coins....

I paid coins and ended up with a elf cat. It is a white cat.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. Is the elf cat breedable?
    I'm sort of trying to fulfill the ocicat goal, so I guess the only way to do that is with gems?

I have the whole family if that's what you mean but I can't breed it with a different animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zan5 View Post
    Just wanted to double check. I am trying to breed an ocicat.
    If I choose Abyssinian and Siamese in one order it costs gems to breed, if I do it in another order I can pay with coins.
    Do both combinations defiantly give me an ocicat?
    I don't want to waste my coins....
    You have to use the one that costs gems to get ocicat!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zan5 View Post
    Thanks. Is the elf cat breedable?
    I'm sort of trying to fulfill the ocicat goal, so I guess the only way to do that is with gems?
    Yes the Elf Cat is crossbreedable. Place the Abyssinian cat on the left side and the Siamese on the right side. You should have it display 140,000 coins and 18 hrs to crossbreed it.

The Ocicat is crossbreedable by placing the same cats, but in the reverse order... Siamese on the left and Abyssinian on the right. It will cost 29 gems and take 1 hr. To fulfill the ocicat goal, it can only be completed by crossbreeding the ocicat only. But the "Siamese, if you please" goal won't lead to any other goals, you'll only earn the 600 coins and 72 xp as a reward.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    and a statue of an ocicat that doesn't breed, earn money and even move))))

Rhino Keeper
    it collects 44 coins every hour. That does add up... and pets the collect so often make the game interesting... ocicats are beautiful in real life and it is beautiful in the game too!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for all your responses.
    Looks like I won't be getting an ocicat then, not enough gems.
    Another idle goal just sitting and waiting...

Rhino Keeper
    It's understandable. Gems are super expensive, and the game makes you want to get everything you want, like once you start you can't stop! -____- my boyfriend is appalled by how much I've really spent just in the game. Most of it was because of gift cards given to me for Christmas and my birthday, but I've spent a lot of my own money too. It's a little ridiculous. Nobody likes how expensive gems are but people are willing to pay it because the game is addictive and there is no other way than to pay the crazy amount.... BUT I don't regret because the pets are cute, and I love all my neighbor friends who are so nice