View Poll Results: What is your favourite thing about Farm Story?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Vast selection of different animals you can buy.

3 4.35%
  • The wild and wonderous choice of trees you can harvest.

5 7.25%
  • All the beautiful/colourful crops.

7 10.14%
  • The creative Decorations.

9 13.04%
  • All of the above

42 60.87%
  • None of the above ( post below what you think)

3 4.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Little Poll to get our feelings up about Farm Story

Executive Chef

Talking A Little Poll to get our feelings up about Farm Story

So I know some of us are a little bummed out including me that farm won't get updates for a couple months but I thought I'd start a poll to get our moods up a bit.

If you have something different than what I put in the poll, don't hesitate to post what it is

Executive Chef
    I love the vast selection of animals.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope TL doesn't forget about this game! It's my go to game in the morning with my cup of coffee and go in and harvest the very well designed crops! It's my calming moment!! Unlike dragon...alittle stress trying to breed. Or castle story trying to keep up with resources! Or bakery...which there is very little fun left there with trying to make coins to buy stuff! Or restaurant story where it's becoming alittle stale for me. I've always said farm was my favorite! I love how realistic the crops look whether it be the flowers or the veggies! I like the deco too...but it's the crops that does it for me!
    And whoever heard of a farmer taking the summer off?...that's when they work the hardest! Lol.so hopefully this isn't the end of farm!...it would break my heart!

This is my favorite game. I love building and arranging and planting and harvesting and visiting neighbor s.

This is my favorite game. It is really quite fun to visit/chat with neighbors everyday and check out all the creative ways that my neighbors have decorated/arranged their farms. I also enjoy visiting neighbors who use hay bales or tiles to create artwork.

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    its the amazing neighbours that have made this game work. Shoulda had that option in the poll....

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

Rhino Keeper
    Yes.. I agree its the neighbors and friends that I have made that makes me play this game . But I always looked forward to the updates and could not wait to see the new items. Please don't forget about our farms and friends. A lot of us still love this game and play everyday.

Fashion Designer
    I just like everything about Farm Story. I love gardening and landscaping so I really enjoy designing my farms, and I love all the animals. I enjoy seeing my nbrs creative farms and all the amazing farm artists out there. I'll be playing this game long after they stop the updates. This game has never been a race to master everything for me so I have lots of stuff left to do. I just won't have any reason to buy gems because there isn't anything new coming out. Honestly, the updates have been less than inspiring for a long time anyway so although this was the first game I started spending money on, I haven't had a reason to buy gems in ages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    its the amazing neighbours that have made this game work. Shoulda had that option in the poll....
    I always seem to make mistakes on Polls. Sorry!

The freeness to do what I want to do (I voted none of the above).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast