View Poll Results: What is your favourite thing about Farm Story?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Vast selection of different animals you can buy.

3 4.35%
  • The wild and wonderous choice of trees you can harvest.

5 7.25%
  • All the beautiful/colourful crops.

7 10.14%
  • The creative Decorations.

9 13.04%
  • All of the above

42 60.87%
  • None of the above ( post below what you think)

3 4.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Little Poll to get our feelings up about Farm Story

Executive Chef
    I'm still the only one to pick animals

I love Farm Story! The game itself is positive, creative ...building up rather than tearing down. It is calming and fun. My neighbors truly are dear. My younger grandchildren learned about animals and crops by "helping" me plant and harvest. I frequently read posts on the forum, but have only posted once or twice. Team Lava tech staff have helped recover my farm twice. I hope they realize how much the "farmers" enjoy the game and that they will restore Farm Story ...adding more content ...soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the simplicity of the game. It would be nice to have a few random goals, but I just enjoy decorating my farm and planting crops.

good but can get a little dull now and then

[FONT=Book Antiqua]I love farm story, its the game I turn to when having a coffee break in the morning and throughout the day harvesting what I planted the night before and visiting neighbors. Sometimes however I do feel it gets a little boring! with no tasks or goals to do, but go up a level and gain mastery levels on crops (or whatever it is? the four leaves thing). It'd be great if there was daily tasks and also if the gem price of animals was to be brought down! I want a cat on my farm but 22 gems? I lost that many by clicking restore crops by accident!

Will be transferring my farm from android phone to kindle fire hd soon, something ive done before when I had a new phone, the tech staff are really helpful and cant fault that

Overall great game, keeps me entertained for probably longer than it should lol!

Love the Game wish my material requests got answered - how many are you allowed and how many people can
    reply to them seems like I can send out 50 and I get about 5 a day back? Does any one know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mmandy278 View Post
    Love the Game wish my material requests got answered - how many are you allowed and how many people can
    reply to them seems like I can send out 50 and I get about 5 a day back? Does any one know?
    You can send as many as you want each day, but you can only receive 20 requested each day. (That is on top of the 20 gifts you can receive each day.) People have discovered that if you send out too many requests, the requests can get backed up, and you do not end up getting your 20 items.

If you think your request queue is backed up, don't send any requests for a day or two. Then, the next time you send requests, send requests to only a little more than 20 people. (Say, 25 or so.) Don't send out 50 each day.

Executive Chef
    Well our hopes are up no cause farm has updates!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mmandy278 View Post
    What I do to prevent a bottleneck of my matl. requests is to go through my neighbors with 0-1 social stars and if they have dead crops and/or full on wtd flowers, check their walls to see if they have 3+ days of "full" messages and remove them.
    (If they're a chit chat buddy or someone whom I've had as a neighbor for a long time, I won't remove them in the hopes they come back though. That's usually like a month or two kind of thing)

Hope that helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silwyn51 View Post
    What I do to prevent a bottleneck of my matl. requests is to go through my neighbors with 0-1 social stars and if they have dead crops and/or full on wtd flowers, check their walls to see if they have 3+ days of "full" messages and remove them.
    (If they're a chit chat buddy or someone whom I've had as a neighbor for a long time, I won't remove them in the hopes they come back though. That's usually like a month or two kind of thing)

Hope that helps!
    That's exactly what I do. When you send to many requests, it would take days for each request to be fulfilled than you are basically wasting days of sending requests.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123