View Poll Results: What is your favourite thing about Farm Story?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Vast selection of different animals you can buy.

3 4.35%
  • The wild and wonderous choice of trees you can harvest.

5 7.25%
  • All the beautiful/colourful crops.

7 10.14%
  • The creative Decorations.

9 13.04%
  • All of the above

42 60.87%
  • None of the above ( post below what you think)

3 4.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Little Poll to get our feelings up about Farm Story

Okay I voted for the trees since I love them and try to buy at least one of each one. But the poll does not reflect that. Still says zero percent. So I think it is not getting counted when people vote for the trees. Anyway I also love the buildings and wish there were more. Love when they come up with limited buildings that I can add. Still would love more styles of regular houses available all the time. I love this game!! I really want a farm cat not with a hat just a real cat that is for cash.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GKHOBBYFARM View Post
    This is my favorite game. I love building and arranging and planting and harvesting and visiting neighbor s.
    I have the same opinion. Please TL don't discontinue Farm Story, it's the mother of all of your games.

Fashion Designer
    I love this game! I'm not a good neighbor lately though, I have a long list and its hard to visit them all but I try. I love the animals and crops and trees and when I save my gems I love some boxes... (still working on the bird box don't know why but I keep trying for a better then prize then 4th) but this game its relaxing for me I can play when I like how I like no rush. I just hope they come back with updates. And real goals. I think those would make a real different for most players.
    Last edited by greygull; 07-31-13 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixing typo

Farm Supplier
    I love everything about farm story...yes, I've made so many friends and have so many awesome nbrs....it's part of every single day, for me!!

Executive Chef
    Well nuts lol. I meant to vote for the animals and clicked on trees instead :-O

Rhino Keeper
    I like the simplicity of the game. It's very straightforward, and you can go at your own pace. I'm also very glad that you can plant things that don't die, such as trees and flowers. Very handy if you go on vacation or have some kind of emegency. This is a no pressure kind of game, and I think it really appeals to older players who are not into the fast paced arcade games. My 10 year old grandson loves to water my neighbor's farms too tho, and loves to plant my fields. Outside of a few nutjobs, everyone is very friendly and upbeat. I really hope they keep updating this game. It helps relieve stress too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Well nuts lol. I meant to vote for the animals and clicked on trees instead :-O
    Animals are my face as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Used to LOVE this game!!! I was the neighbor that visited EVERYONE!!!
    But how many beehives, antique tractors, garages, and gnomes does one person need!?
    This was my one and only for a long time. Started dabbling in the other ones for gems and now I am a Castle Story fanatic. The neighbors are different but I have a few that are friendly.
    I really wish I would have some "goals" to work towards to get unique items on Farm Story now. I visit my farm once a week, maybe twice now and it is just sad and boring to me.
    They have a lot of dedicated players on this game and I think they would welcome a few friendly, no time constraint goals.

Executive Chef
    Trees for me, although I love all of it! Farm Story is so peaceful, compared to other games I play with all their demanding customers. It's nice to just go in and plant my fields in pretty patterns and then admire all the other farms out there.

New Resident

Unhappy NEED. UPDATES. NOW!! pleeeeeease?

Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    I hope TL doesn't forget about this game! It's my go to game in the morning with my cup of coffee and go in and harvest the very well designed crops! It's my calming moment!! Unlike dragon...alittle stress trying to breed. Or castle story trying to keep up with resources! Or bakery...which there is very little fun left there with trying to make coins to buy stuff! Or restaurant story where it's becoming alittle stale for me. I've always said farm was my favorite! I love how realistic the crops look whether it be the flowers or the veggies! I like the deco too...but it's the crops that does it for me!
    And whoever heard of a farmer taking the summer off?...that's when they work the hardest! Lol.so hopefully this isn't the end of farm!...it would break my heart!

I agree with jumper - only a few neighbors are away on vacation, don't forget us, TL! We need our weekly updates!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast