Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gemstone Habitat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dravondragonmaster View Post
    I'm only at level 15 and I'm stuck too! I only make about 30k in coins a day. It will take me months before I can do anything else. It takes me a couple days just to remove an expensive tree! Pricing does not seem balanced! Looking at other islands and only 1 person I found has a gemstone habitat and they are level 65. You only make 100 coins for selling the dragon. What can I do?
    add more friends and do visit them, they will visit you back and play with your dragons. you will get shiny habitats (+250 coins +1 exp), which is what most low level player did when they accidentally breed something costly. Definitely take more than weeks to complete it.

Be prepared for that or otherwise sell the gemstone egg, imagine using all these weeks you are stuck with an egg, how many varieties of dragon you can breed along?

Quote Originally Posted by dravondragonmaster View Post
    I'm only at level 15 and I'm stuck too! I only make about 30k in coins a day. It will take me months before I can do anything else. It takes me a couple days just to remove an expensive tree! Pricing does not seem balanced! Looking at other islands and only 1 person I found has a gemstone habitat and they are level 65. You only make 100 coins for selling the dragon. What can I do?
    You should just sell it first until you have leveled up and earned enough coins for the dragon!
    It's only 12Hrs! Apart from Island fails and Mermaid gone...That's the only thing you can get when you see 12 Hours lol

New Resident
    Is there no other habitats for the gemstone dragon to live in iv been saving coins for 3 weeks now and im getting bored of this game now because i cant do anything else but save for this habitat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12