Thread: Dragon Story Issues

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Dragon Story Issues

I have been playing Dragon Story for a very long time. For the past month I can't
    collect the food, plant new food or do anything because it keeps kicking me out,
    right to the desktop. The other games are fine, no problems. I am playing on my
    IPad and never had this problem. Sometimes it will start to load Dragon Story and
    then kick me out. Are there any updates for this problem? I don't want to delete this
    since I am pretty far in the game, but what else can I do? Extremely frustrating!

Kathy

Senior Moderator
    Are you using the most up to date version? Current version is 1.5. You can delete and reinstall without worry - the games are saved on TLs servers.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

It appears you are experiencing performance and connection issues on your device. To assist your device, before opening a game app, please close all applications running in the background, and clear you device's cache. Once you have done this, please restart the device. Last, manually disconnect and reconnect to your Wi-Fi connection. Be sure you have a strong signal, you may need to sit or stand right near the source to obtain optimal connection. This will help when experiencing performance and connection issues.

Please note that some games require a large amount of device resources. Some lower-end device's do not run game apps well because they need as many of these resources available.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Good morning! Rex is being obstinate ... He challenged me to get to Level 6 in Bubble Mania & I'm now at 18. The challenge just sits there... lol