View Poll Results: What do you want to see in your kingdom?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mermaid - drops mermaid scales

77 66.96%
  • Maple tree - high sap content

66 57.39%
  • Tailor Shop

29 25.22%
  • River tiles - create your own waterways

56 48.70%
  • Shipping port - new exchange or adventure options

72 62.61%
  • Outdoor kitchen

29 25.22%
  • Fence decorations - not included in wall limit

30 26.09%
  • Monster kitchen - Disgusting food for Halloween

23 20.00%
  • Dream Temple - new quests

65 56.52%
  • Bubbling cauldron - strange potions and concoctions for Halloween

37 32.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 27 July 2013

Host(ess)
    Looking forward to seeing all these!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Purple Dye is required to upgrade Lantern Spire to level 2.
    I've already done so

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    Love everything!!! I can't wait to see the Haloween edition !! Hope these changes will happen soon
    We don't know if there will be a Halloween edition. Us players are just putting out the idea that we'd love to see one
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I want a horse! It would drop "fertilizer" which can be used to halve the remaining time on a crop.

Thumbs up

Yes! I love this idea. I'm getting so sick of my kingdom. I need to expand!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I know this has been mentioned before and most is involved in the current poll, but I really love the idea of a quest involving first expanding to the sea, building a wharf and fisherman's hut, and having access to a mermaid isle. Sure, there are the obvious ramifications for resources in all these things (fish, scales, etc..) but I just think it would be a great quest and add fun additional character(s). I might even turn the sound on to listen to ocean waves and seagulls!

Rhino Keeper
    be able to gift living wood or living wood trove

I think Sabina's house should random drop something (food most likely) used in the Traverse the Desert Sands Adventure! Thomas' house gives you books, knights hall swords/armor, Thurston's Fort gives you swords, Ivy's hut gives you random stuff.... It just stands to reason you should get something there as well. Chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream.. silver platter or sundaes would be the best of course ;0)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sirenknight View Post
    I think Sabina's house should random drop something (food most likely) used in the Traverse the Desert Sands Adventure! Thomas' house gives you books, knights hall swords/armor, Thurston's Fort gives you swords, Ivy's hut gives you random stuff.... It just stands to reason you should get something there as well. Chocolate, strawberries, sugar, ice cream.. silver platter or sundaes would be the best of course ;0)
    I was thinking the same thing! It's weird that her place doesn't drop anything, while all the other character's homes do.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! It's weird that her place doesn't drop anything, while all the other character's homes do.
    Well in the beginning Thomas' house didn't drop anything. In fact people were putting it in storage to create space. So fingers crossed down the track she'll start dropping things. (Just putting it out there that if she dropped things needed for the sweet feasts it'd be a big help)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    A random suggestion - our kingdoms seem a little top heavy. Maybe some new expansion to create homes for the serfs??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast