View Poll Results: What do you want to see in your kingdom?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mermaid - drops mermaid scales

77 66.96%
  • Maple tree - high sap content

66 57.39%
  • Tailor Shop

29 25.22%
  • River tiles - create your own waterways

56 48.70%
  • Shipping port - new exchange or adventure options

72 62.61%
  • Outdoor kitchen

29 25.22%
  • Fence decorations - not included in wall limit

30 26.09%
  • Monster kitchen - Disgusting food for Halloween

23 20.00%
  • Dream Temple - new quests

65 56.52%
  • Bubbling cauldron - strange potions and concoctions for Halloween

37 32.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 27 July 2013

Nightclub Owner

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 27 July 2013

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays (Halloween is approaching).

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.

Note:

I normally try and include different items in each poll. This time I thought I'd take a step back and include some of the most popular and frequent requests even if they've been in previous polls (mermaids and maple trees I'm looking at you in particular).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hard to pick, a lot of good ideas!!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg maple tree, gief!

Farm Supplier
    I think it would be awesome if, when you upgrade buildings, it slightly changes their appearance. A little addition, some tiny flowers... Anything!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dinendash7474 View Post
    Hard to pick, a lot of good ideas!!
    Multi choice so you can pick as many as you want
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Sugar Mill

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the rare drops would have increased probability when time passes.

For the first time maguar took a step further and put one of my ideas on a poll

I know this has been mentioned before and most is involved in the current poll, but I really love the idea of a quest involving first expanding to the sea, building a wharf and fisherman's hut, and having access to a mermaid isle. Sure, there are the obvious ramifications for resources in all these things (fish, scales, etc..) but I just think it would be a great quest and add fun additional character(s). I might even turn the sound on to listen to ocean waves and seagulls!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    I know this has been mentioned before and most is involved in the current poll, but I really love the idea of a quest involving first expanding to the sea, building a wharf and fisherman's hut, and having access to a mermaid isle. Sure, there are the obvious ramifications for resources in all these things (fish, scales, etc..) but I just think it would be a great quest and add fun additional character(s). I might even turn the sound on to listen to ocean waves and seagulls!
    Yes I know this is my favourite of all ideas on the various brilliant polls by Maguar. I try to repeat it once in a while, ( even when its not been mentioned) as I feel it has so much potential too and would be true to the "kingdom" aspect to the game, ie trade routes by sea or river was exactly what all early and later societies/kingdoms did.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast