Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

I have a good idea that would help each player get the chance to do every goal or challenge .Team Lava should unlock the goals , however you should unlock it by paying coins or gems. If you have to unlock it with gems it should not be no more than 20 gems .I was wondering why a goal that you did not have a chance to complete still there and they do not take it out of market .I feel frustrated that is lock and I cant do anything about it to unlock it .In my opinion this would be great suggestion because players would buy more gems to unlock the goals. Also it is frustrating to see that you have recipes that are lock because you did not finish the goals. Hope you like my idea for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this idea will improve Team Lava games in a good way. Thank you for these wonderful games.

Unlock the stoves..

Hi please not to lock the stoves in restaurant story so the players will put many stoves to make the game more enjoyable. Thanks!

Executive Chef

Release of old goals suggestion

First I want to say thanks for listening to how much we wanted old goals released and opening them up again to us. :0)

It would be really awesome if you could make them available to all players though, such as those who may have started them and were not able to finish them. It kind of takes away from the fun of doing the old goals knowing some people didn't or couldn't finish them and now don't have another chance at them also. Thanks.

Oops I spelled release wrong....

(corrected! KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-16 at 12:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for correcting the title ☺

I agree with you for them to release the goals that some of us didn't get a chance to play and it's a bummer!! I think it should be offered at least.

New Resident
    I agree there are stoves or ovens that have one item to cook cause of a goal. I started late and could not finish some goals.
    So if there are no goals to play ad the old goals for those who wants to play them. Just add them even those from a few years back i know some love to play them . SO PLEASE CONSIDER THE OPTION.

Yes, I agree it would be nice if they reopened the old goals. I have recently started playing and it's frustrating to build a new stove only to find out I only get 1 recipe, please consider reopening the old quests or at least let us know if it is a stove that has goals to complete so I know not to buy them. I have spent gems on stoves only to find out I don't have full use of it.

Thank you,
    Kathy

Farm Supplier
    That would be terrific!

Farm Supplier
    I would like the queen of mardi gras plz
    Last edited by tomtom007456; 06-30-17 at 08:27 PM.

Agree with all of this. I've been playing Restaurant Story for over 5 years and at various times in my life I haven't been able to play because of whatever reasons, and I am annoyed that I get penalized by not being able to unlock some stoves.
    I'd happily pay gems to have access to the stoves that I don't currently have.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast