Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

Farm Supplier
    I would love to have the old old goals appliances that cant be unlocked back.
    Really really old ones like the action chef stove and stormy stove and so on.

New Resident

Old Ovens

Well I have been playing this game since 2009 or 2010. Yes, 8 or 9 years. There or ovens that I have never been given the opportunity to get. When I start playing, they had already been given. It is a pizza oven that has been in my locked goal oven for 8 or 9 years. So why don?t you give us some loyalty gifts. I have spent money in this game but it seems you all do not care. The fans or what make the game fun. If we were not playing some individuals would not have jobs. I work with the public!!!! Give us what we want. I understand if you miss a goal, the oven is gone. Wrong on so many levels. It depends when and what time of year you start playing. In order to have all the ovens, we would have to have started playing the game the first day, hour, minute or second it was placed in the App Store. So it is not fair for us who or playing to never be allowed a chance to gain all of these old ovens. Thank so much for the game.

Gems for goals

I think it's a great idea to open the opportunity up to players to unlock old goals for gems in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Give players the same timeframe to finish the goal as they had when the goal was first released. There are appliances that I would like to use but cannot because I wasn't playing the game at the time they were offered. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this idea of using gems to unlock goals. Doing this would provide a profit for the game cause I think many players would purchase gems to unlock the goals.

Who would like a chance at retired appliances?

Who else would like a chance at getting retired appliances? Or even just being able to buy them and then building them? I know I would!! 5bread 2fish

Need more challenges to unlock more stove and oven

Rhino Keeper

Unlock Goal Recipes

Instead of offering the final goal prize when the goal expires (this is usually offered on the Android version of RS or BS), how about offering the opportunity to unlock the recipes at the end?

I hate having locked recipes on an appliance, especially on event appliances and I missed the deadline with only one recipe to unlock. It would be nice to allow people to unlock those recipes for gems (of course, I know S8 has to make money).

Quote Originally Posted by gockoshaine25 View Post
    Hi please not to lock the stoves in restaurant story so the players will put many stoves to make the game more enjoyable. Thanks!
    I think differently. I've got 9 stoves and can't get any more until level 49. The thing is as I progress I find the revenue and stars increase more substantially. To allow more stoves at any time would speed the game up, reaching the top level too quickly.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelninkitchen View Post
    Yes, I agree it would be nice if they reopened the old goals. I have recently started playing and it's frustrating to build a new stove only to find out I only get 1 recipe, please consider reopening the old quests or at least let us know if it is a stove that has goals to complete so I know not to buy them. I have spent gems on stoves only to find out I don't have full use of it.

Thank you,
    Kathy
    I agree 100% on this!!

Unlock the goals or challenges

I don't understand why they are opposed to unlocking missed goal appliances. It would give them more income by charging gems for this. seems like a win-win to me.

New Resident
    All these years later I?m still asking for the same thing. Maybe one type of stove a month. Kinda sucks if you came in late to a certain goal you can never achieve.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast