Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

Farm Supplier
    Any item, not just appliance, that is older than 24 months should be unlocked permanently for everyone for free. Those who completed the goals got TWO YEARS of exclusivity on those items. Most people don't even play the game for more than two years! This is definitely fair to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Plz let us open goals that we have missed for whatever reason we missed them. I am willing to use gems to unlock them.

Hello team s8!
    I really like the mission from 2016 Valentine's day, everything is great, but unfortunately I missed it, because I play a restaurant story from 2017 and I know that the missions are not repeated!
    Please now when the love mission comes, release cupid foutan as a special offer! And always have a stove from past old missions as a special offer. Otherwise there is no way to have these great stoves. I hope someone pays attention to me! As a serious player, I want to have all the stoves from past old missions and to play and develop my restaurant

Farm Supplier
    I came here to say the same thing and I saw this thread. Totally agree with this.

I really want to have homemade ovens and homemade mixers, but found out I didn't have all recipes. I thought the 'sonic' stuffs with 25 gems would give me the recipes.... but they aren't.
    So I wasted my gems. I mean they should open the recipes right I spent 25 gems for just one oven!

OR I think dev can open the past events again (goal rewards too), I mean, at the same time with the new event. So that people can choose.
    Maybe some people can do both if they have enough time or gems. Or neighbors.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96161
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 02-04-21 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Hello
    Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

S8 watch how many players want the same thing! We even tell you that we will pay and ... NOTHING! Unlock all stoves from old missions to cost diamonds + regular missions and whatever stove, oven or fountain to buy and build! It's stupid of me to look at a lot of locked questions! I THINK NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US HERE and we are writing about nothing. Watch what the players want

Farm Supplier
    Why do the appliances for goals require so many parts now??? It?s hard to complete goals like this. As far as old stoves go, I agree with the other players. We should be able to unlock them even if we have to purchase them with gems which wouldn?t be a problem at all. There?s alot of locked recipes I wish I could cook.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345