Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

New Resident
    I agree there are stoves or ovens that have one item to cook cause of a goal. I started late and could not finish some goals.
    So if there are no goals to play ad the old goals for those who wants to play them. Just add them even those from a few years back i know some love to play them . SO PLEASE CONSIDER THE OPTION.

Yes, I agree it would be nice if they reopened the old goals. I have recently started playing and it's frustrating to build a new stove only to find out I only get 1 recipe, please consider reopening the old quests or at least let us know if it is a stove that has goals to complete so I know not to buy them. I have spent gems on stoves only to find out I don't have full use of it.

Thank you,
    Kathy

New Resident
    I agree with SB1957. I've been playing for a long time too and there are goal ovens that are locked. Please consider unlocking or running the challenges again so we can earn these ovens. I'm looking for something to make the game interesting again as it seems like there are long lapses between goal ovens and I have already mastered all the existing recipes. You can only decorate so many times before that becomes boring too!

I agree with you they should run the goals again. I have oven that I have built that I didn't get a chance to bake every thing, or oven I brought that I didn't get a chance to get all parts for and the goal is over. They don't give u a lot days to complete them. For other games in the goal,you have 100 or more days to complete.

Farm Supplier
    I would like the queen of mardi gras plz
    Last edited by tomtom007456; 06-30-17 at 08:27 PM.

Agree with all of this. I've been playing Restaurant Story for over 5 years and at various times in my life I haven't been able to play because of whatever reasons, and I am annoyed that I get penalized by not being able to unlock some stoves.
    I'd happily pay gems to have access to the stoves that I don't currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    All of the appliances that are locked are from previous goals. If you didn't complete the goal at the time it was given out, then there's no way to unlock it.
    It'd make sense for people who didn't complete the goal at the time to pay gems to unlock them. That way we'd spend and therefore buy more gems and Storm8 would make more money.

Rhino Keeper

Older goal ovens

Please please please have second chance goals once a month so those who did not get a chance to paricipate

Love this idea, I played Bakery story before and quit due to no goals and locked items

How does it work when u pay with gems to skip a challenge?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast