Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlock The Goals Or Challenges

Option To Complete Old/Expired Goals.

This idea has been on my mind for quite some time, and I think it would make the game more interesting/enjoyable: adding an option that would allow a player to complete certain goals/challenges they might have missed out on, for an in-game cost, once they reach the maximum level (in Restaurant Story, that would be level 99).

For example, someone misses out on a Halloween challenge due to sickness, holiday, work etc and they really wanted to do the challenge. For a certain number of gems, they can then unlock the desired challenge to complete it if the timer runs out before they can complete it (provided they are at the maximum level). If it runs out again, the cost to unlock it will be increased with each time the timer runs out.

And depending on how long the challenge was released will determine the price of unlocking it. I was thinking that the older the challenge, the cheaper the unlock price would be.

I am open to opinions, so tell me what you think.

Edit: Instead of paying to unlock goals/challenges, you pay gems to unlock the ability to choose which goals you wish to complete based on how long ago it was released. For example, the ability to do goals 1 year old or less will cost 100 gems, goals that are 4+ years old will cost 25 gems etc

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to add a Poll, so if anyone could tell me how to do so I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by DragonFanatic0814; 01-28-18 at 11:14 PM.

I agree, you should re-release the ovens from when the game started (for a limited time every month re_release 5 ovens....I know you do it once in a while, but make it more consistent) for those who have just started the game. It's kind of ridiculous to think that because we started now, we are not able to access 30+ ovens. It's obvious you're running out of ovens, since you're now bringing in ovens from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story and vice versa. Please bring back the really old ones.

Rhino Keeper

Opening Locked Goals For Purchase

I think it would be nice if they gave some of us the chance to purchase items from old goals, both for gems and for coins. I think that would be fair. Most players got them for free when they played the goal, but I wouldn?t mind spending Gems and coins for old stuff from locked goals.

Anyone else?
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    I think lots of anyones elses, given how often it's suggested.

Rhino Keeper
    They don’t listen. I’ve quit the game and so has five of my neighbors. It’s insanity to keep hoping that Storm will listen and they don’t. Hope they get it together for the rest of the players.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Quote Originally Posted by Nompombrepe View Post
    I agree, you should re-release the ovens from when the game started (for a limited time every month re_release 5 ovens....I know you do it once in a while, but make it more consistent) for those who have just started the game. It's kind of ridiculous to think that because we started now, we are not able to access 30+ ovens. It's obvious you're running out of ovens, since you're now bringing in ovens from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story and vice versa. Please bring back the really old ones.
    I agree. I would enjoy being able to use some of the appliances that are locked/retired. Maybe it would be quite popular!
    Many ways to offer it: after completing a goal challenge provide a "Maintenance Man" option one day hire for a 5-7 day period(longer for those with real jobs). He could be hired by flat rate, a combination of goals, parts collected and redeemed or past accomplishment of all menu items cooked appliance. It could be stages working up to Service Warranty, Rebate or Trade-in. Other ideas that would work too.

Executive Chef
    Haven't been on the forums for a while, but would like this also...
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    That would be terrific!

Farm Supplier
    It kind of looks like they have done this on some goal prizes - am I wrong? I thinks this is a terrific idea. It would be worth buying gems to do that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast