Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Burning Ember

I have 27 burning embers at the moment, only ever had one egg drop and that was the storyline. I buy eggs from time to time.

Good to know cause my first ember was on 2nd trip to the sands. I got my 2nd egg yest and didnt recieve an ember on first trip. But ive heard the second egg is harder to find the ember. Ill keep trying.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    Good to know cause my first ember was on 2nd trip to the sands. I got my 2nd egg yest and didnt recieve an ember on first trip. But ive heard the second egg is harder to find the ember. Ill keep trying.
    Took me >50 trips to get my first ember! So I consider the Ember as ultra rare drops. I have a few now but stop converting my eggs into dragons. I don't need any more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I've found one ember since 2015.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920