Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Ember

Fashion Designer
    My knights wandered around the desert 9 days in a row, before they brought back the ember, but now it's cooking :-)

Fashion Designer
    I'm at about 8 trips or so, still no ember. I've burned through all my silver making platters and armor. Stupid lazy knights that can't carry back animals or trees or embers...

I need a dungeon in my kingdom I can throw my knights into, starting with Thurston.

Perhaps a stupid question, but am curious if anyone knows the answer: If you skip the "Get 1 Burning Ember" objective with gems, do you actually get the burning ember in your inventory? After 8 adventures in a row and no ember, I may be willing to spend the 80 gems...but only if I actually get the ember.

I asked this on a different thread but didn't get a concrete answer.

Host(ess)
    Funny how you tend to get focused on a single goal. To wit: I have been Traversing the Desert Sands in search of a Burning Ember for a week when I received a Sacred Wing. It is my first Alicorn part after at least 85 Adventures; I had kind of given up on that goal. Regardless, progress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shbrown_2002 View Post
    Perhaps a stupid question, but am curious if anyone knows the answer: If you skip the "Get 1 Burning Ember" objective with gems, do you actually get the burning ember in your inventory? After 8 adventures in a row and no ember, I may be willing to spend the 80 gems...but only if I actually get the ember.

Short answer: I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing no.

Long answer: For other goals where you had to collect something: if you skipped with gems, you did not get whatever it was that you were supposed to collect. You only got credit for passing the goal. So if this goal behaves as the other goals did, you would not get the burning ember. Unless we hear from someone who HAS skipped this part with gems, we will not know what the real answer is.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Short answer: I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing no.

Long answer: For other goals where you had to collect something: if you skipped with gems, you did not get whatever it was that you were supposed to collect. You only got credit for passing the goal. So if this goal behaves as the other goals did, you would not get the burning ember. Unless we hear from someone who HAS skipped this part with gems, we will not know what the real answer is.
    Thanks MiniLaura. That is where I was going with my question. If you do NOT get the ember, then skipping the objective is a waste of gems. The next quest has an objective to use that ember to build a fiery potion, so you'll be in the same boat of needing an ember to continue (you'll just be 80 gems lighter).

If anyone has skipped that particular objective and can comment, I'd love to hear if you are given the item by skipping. Until then, I have to replenish my stores of silver and send my knight's out again to that cursed desert. :-(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shbrown_2002 View Post

I didn't skip the quits, but I buy it in the magic farce to make the dragon.
    Sorry my English

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question: can you get a second burning ember before you get a second dragon egg?

New Resident
    Sorry, but i don't understand: What is "sands adventure"? Ths

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barcamu View Post
    Sorry, but i don't understand: What is "sands adventure"? Ths
    It's this one

You need to follow the steps in this thread to unlock it
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast