Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Ember

Rhino Keeper

Burning Ember

Just curious how many times you had to adventure the desert sands before you got the burning ember? I have had the dragon egg for a while now, got the other two items for some times, but still no hint of the ember. Maybe I need to pull out my camp fire or maybe burn down Thurston's fort to see some results ......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Just curious how many times you had to adventure the desert sands before you got the burning ember? I have had the dragon egg for a while now, got the other two items for some times, but still no hint of the ember. Maybe I need to pull out my camp fire or maybe burn down Thurston's fort to see some results ......
    I got mine this morning. Either the first or second time out on the sands adventure. I got the fleece right away, still waiting on the diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Hiya tigg, I received my first one in about 4 tries, the second one has evaded me on several occasions.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my burning ember on the first adventure, and the Golden Fleece on day 2 (from a pink sheep). Have been looking for the large diamond for about 6 days with no luck. Maybe the formula is to give us two out of three rather easily, then make us crazy trying to get the third.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you guys :-) At least I can put my sheep back in storage, so it's business as usual and try to forget about the dragon...

Catcrack what do you mean by the second one? O.O Are you onto your second dragon? O.O;;;;; I didn't even know that you can get two X.X

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Thank you guys :-) At least I can put my sheep back in storage, so it's business as usual and try to forget about the dragon...

Catcrack what do you mean by the second one? O.O Are you onto your second dragon? O.O;;;;; I didn't even know that you can get two X.X
    Yes, I have a second dragon egg. All you need is another burning ember & 10 luminous essence to hatch the 2nd (etc) one, no need for another fleece or diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    =_= I'm sending my ninja to study in your wizard school, I need to find out the secret to having bazillion of everything (and possibly pilfering a couple of dark cave formations while I'm at it.)

Would be sweet if we could import our dragon story collections so we don't end up with an army of the same dragon.

By the way, you can also buy the Dragon, then you won't need an egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I got my burning ember on the first adventure, and the Golden Fleece on day 2 (from a pink sheep). Have been looking for the large diamond for about 6 days with no luck. Maybe the formula is to give us two out of three rather easily, then make us crazy trying to get the third.
    I wish! It's another one of those random drop things. I got the fleece on about my third collection from the stable, but have collected from my two deep mines (one level 4, the other level one) at least a dozen times and done the desert adventure three times without success in either. I'll have to keep trying!

Fashion Designer
    I got my first one on my first trip... Then after around 20 more I have yet to see another one

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast