Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Ember

Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    This is my 30th. I stopped really counting at 20-22. But it's been since I got stuck in the Glimmergate quest needing dragon scales. Since then I have done several more Desert Sands and nothing!! It may be more than 30. I am tired of all the sweet feasts etc. Who has done more than me???
    I am still with no luck. Nothing special but one gem from time to time has dropped from Polaris adventures. And I have the barracks so I have sent plenty knights that way.
    I know some people got the Alicorn parts, the ember I need, royal animals... but not me, not unlucky me.

I have to start on this as my knights did not bring it back from Polaris. I am so not looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Just wanted to let you know guys that new timed adventure to Polaris has a chance of dropping Ember! I just got one this morning.
    Is this true or a cruel joke? If it's true and I FINALLY get the burning ember, I can finally forgive TL and let go of the disgust I feel towards them over how I was robbed of mine and subsequently wasted tons of time and resources only to STILL be left empty handed at this point.
    Last edited by stuffedmounts; 12-13-13 at 09:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    Is this true or a cruel joke? If it's true and I FINALLY get the burning ember, I can finally forgive TL and let go of the disgust I feel towards them over how I was robbed of mine and subsequently wasted tons of time and resources only to STILL be left empty handed at this point.
    No, it's not a joke! I'm not the only one that got it! Hope you finally get yours

Now that I think about it, I'm going to be extremely mad if I don't get one considering I have 2 quests now that I can't finish because of that stupid burning ember.

i got burning ember finally after months and months of playing! not from polaris. didn't get anything good from those, it was good old traverse the desert sands.

I got burning ember from Polaris adventure a week ago!! Wasn't expecting it to be this easy.. The Golden Fleece 3 days back and I'm still waiting for the diamond!:-)

Rhino Keeper
    I FINALLY got my burning ember yesterday - from my first desert sands adventure after neglecting that adventure to do Polaris adventures. I lost track in the mid-twenties as to how many desert sand adventures it took, I am guessing about 30-35? (excluding the Polaris adventures which also dropped the burning ember, so if you count those - over fifty adventures to get it!).
    So.....it does eventually come.

Farm Supplier
    Haven't gotten the ember yet either

Well, Polaris did not drop a burning ember so after months of going on quests, then seeing a bunch of people get it from Polaris, I am STILL left out in the cold and STILL have 2 questlines I can't finish because of it. I didn't think I could be any more pissed about it but apparently I was wrong. As you can see by the countless number of posts expressing disgust towards TL, people are tired of being slapped in the face.
    Last edited by stuffedmounts; 12-16-13 at 07:02 PM. Reason: typo

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast