Page 151 of 190 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1899

Thread: The Whatever Thread - part 3 yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Mericans? I'm confused. Why does foreign people call Americans that? Lol joking about the foreign part. Hehe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    That's -29 Fahrenheit for you 'mericans.
    Not for me. I was about 39 Fahrenheit and today for me is suppose to be like 60 Fahrenheit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    Has anyone been experiencing power cuts? Cause my power goes off and comes back on after five minutes. That's happened three or four times today and its annoying
    I haven't

Executive Chef
    Ouuhh, I really miss that good old time with Takiofallen, Nefertekas, Moo, Scotty, Doop.... really really miss them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    Has anyone been experiencing power cuts? Cause my power goes off and comes back on after five minutes. That's happened three or four times today and its annoying
    Yep Ive had that happen. It is annoying. This morning it went out for two seconds. I immediately though nuts im going to have to have a cold shower plus go to work with wrinkly clothes (I iron in the morning what im wearing that day then put them straight on). Luckily it came back on cause i didnt fancy a cold shower or wrinkly clothes.

Nightclub Owner
    So do I.

In an unrelated note I just spent 4 hours wrapping all the Christmas presents. The deal is I wrap, and my hubby writes on the tags. After FOUR HOURS of wrapping I noticed he signed EVERY SINGLE TAG "Love Murphy".

Murphy is his cat.
    I hope he at least indicated on the tag for whom the gift was intended!!!!! O.o
    I should do that one year. Sign everything, "From Henry Le Chat". Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shawna02468 View Post
    Mericans? I'm confused. Why does foreign people call Americans that? Lol joking about the foreign part. Hehe.
    cause we know y'awl would be upset if we called you Foreigners.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I hope he at least indicated on the tag for whom the gift was intended!!!!! O.o
    I should do that one year. Sign everything, "From Henry Le Chat". Lol.

cause we know y'awl would be upset if we called you Foreigners.
    Exactly. They're 'mericans.

Yes my hubby wrote who they're too, then write Love then our names, and also love Murphy. He's so in love with that cat.

Grand Emperor
    This is in Celsius. Calgary is officially colder then Antarctica today.

Senior Moderator
    This is in Celsius. Calgary is officially colder then Antarctica today.
    So, I have to ask - why do people live there? I know my "cold" for the past few days would be a warm welcome for you. I can tolerate it for a few days, but if it was like this for too long, I would move. Seriously, there's a whole planet, and a decent chunk of land is in nice climates.

*Note - I'm not saying move to America, bobbyrae sounds like she has it great right now lol!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    So, I have to ask - why do people live there? I know my "cold" for the past few days would be a warm welcome for you. I can tolerate it for a few days, but if it was like this for too long, I would move. Seriously, there's a whole planet, and a decent chunk of land is in nice climates.

*Note - I'm not saying move to America, bobbyrae sounds like she has it great right now lol!
    I wonder this often myself. I live here because that's where my family is I guess. And now I have the kids so I can't move away until they're settled and self sufficient. Maybe after that I'm out of here.