Page 186 of 190 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1899

Thread: The Whatever Thread - part 3 yay!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Have fun Pinkster :-)

I won't be doing much this weekend. Cant even go into Bangkok to visit my parents on the weekend cause of the mass demonstrations going on there (not on my parents street but about a five minutes taxi ride away). Though Im glad I live outside of Bangkok right now.
    Well there you go. I had no idea there were massive demonstrations going on. I have not seen the news all week!

Nightclub Owner
    The protests, dubbed "Bangkok shutdown," had be*** Monday without serious incident. But on Tuesday night, two people were shot and wounded, an explosive device was thrown at an opposition leader's house, buses were set alight and police officers were attacked, according to authorities.
    The protesters say they want Thailand's political system overhauled instead of new elections scheduled for next month. They're demanding that Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's government be replaced with an unelected "people's council."
    - CNN

Oh wow... What a mess!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    - CNN

Oh wow... What a mess!!
    Yep, Its been going on and off for the past 2-3 years. One year they burned down the World Trade Center Mall (now called Central World after being rebuilt). One year they blocked the airport etc etc its a mess over here but its all happening in the capital. Everywhere else in Thailand is calm.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Executive Chef
    I have this friend who worked at my school for a year then went back home to England about 8 years ago. Anyways when she was here she was big but lost all the weight back home and is actually modelling now. She just posted on facebook asking if anyone knows a good appetite suppressant she can take. Reallly! Shes already slim. She doesnt need to lose anymore weight. She is not a close friend so I didnt comment on her post but I think she needs professional help if she really thinks shes overweight still. Shes got the flat stomach etc. if she lost anymore weight shed be way too skinny and unhealthy.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Hey, If you want to crack up laughing and have an android using goggle play. Check oout Pierre the parrot app. A friend at work showed to me. I can't stop playing with this app. Or you can search talking parrot to find it. So funny

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I have this friend who worked at my school for a year then went back home to England about 8 years ago. Anyways when she was here she was big but lost all the weight back home and is actually modelling now. She just posted on facebook asking if anyone knows a good appetite suppressant she can take. Reallly! Shes already slim. She doesnt need to lose anymore weight. She is not a close friend so I didnt comment on her post but I think she needs professional help if she really thinks shes overweight still. Shes got the flat stomach etc. if she lost anymore weight shed be way too skinny and unhealthy.
    Wow. There is a lot of pressure in the modelling industry to lose weight and be way too skinny. Sad. Because skinny does not equate to healthy all the time.
    The best appetite suppressant is probably lots of fiber. So i prob would have written "Lettuce" on her wall

Executive Chef
    Today was probably my unhealthiest day in a long time...no fruit, ordered in twice for lunch and dinner and had no exercise.

Gonna have to run a Marathon tomorrow to burn all that cra p off!
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Today was probably my unhealthiest day in a long time...no fruit, ordered in twice for lunch and dinner and had no exercise.

Gonna have to run a Marathon tomorrow to burn all that cra p off!
    No you won't. Just eat healthier tomorrow. That is all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    No you won't. Just eat healthier tomorrow. That is all.
    I think the only healthy thing I had was water...lol
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I think the only healthy thing I had was water...lol
    I think we had the same diet today..Can skittles count as fruit???..lol