Thread: Wall posts missing last word

Wall posts missing last word

Hi, frequently when we open our walls, the posts are missing the last word. Usually, when I close and reopen, the word is visible, but not always. It seems that only the last word is missing. Can you look into this please? Thank You!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree - I see this happen constantly! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by StacyLeeMeow View Post
    Hi, frequently when we open our walls, the posts are missing the last word. Usually, when I close and reopen, the word is visible, but not always. It seems that only the last word is missing. Can you look into this please? Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    I agree - I see this happen constantly! Thanks!
    Hi there, can each of you send me a PM with your Storm8 ID and the words from the post you posted where the word got cut off?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Hi Panda, it's not just my wall or post, and no particular words. every neighbor wall has the same problem, it's the last word missing on All the posts until you reload. And it seems to be random, sometimes the words are all there, sometimes they are missing.
    Wish i could take screen shots for you, but i have no idea how, sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree - it happens constantly on everyone's wall, it's not a specific post. Everyone complains of it on the walls.

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen this too, sometimes it's just an emoticon that doesn't get displayed which doesnt matter, other times its the StormID of the person visiting, since that is often at the end of the sentence: add me - <blank here>

If the wall is long enough scrolling that message off the screen and then scrolling back to it can fix the display problem.