Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about yin yang

Rhino Keeper
    I was stuck at the 2nd battle.... Was not happy at all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    In the future it should let us pick what reward we want from our album....
    This idea is amazing

Banned
    The battles were unstable and difficult. That was the point of offering us such an amazing dragon. I can only think of a handful of players who zoomed through the matches. They had a huge surplus of dragons that were good fighters. I have a decent amount of dragons, many diamonds and hybrids and still got kicked around. I had to use gold about four or five times. And when it was all said and done, over 100 dragons were gone. Half due to the fight for Levi.

On this smaller account I have far less dragons, but knew what not to use. The matches were also easy. If they made them all easy the dragons won wouldnt have much wow factor. Just my two cents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    In the future it should let us pick what reward we want from our album....
    VERY cool idea! Dark Angel, for me!

Executive Chef
    I understand that YY was an award for winning the first tournament, but wasn't it still in beta? Did every player have the first battle to play?

If not, these players should be able to try for YY at some point. Release the game to all of us for this new dragon reward, then I think you should release the first tournament to all the players who haven't had it yet. Give them a chance at YY.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I understand that YY was an award for winning the first tournament, but wasn't it still in beta? Did every player have the first battle to play?

If not, these players should be able to try for YY at some point. Release the game to all of us for this new dragon reward, then I think you should release the first tournament to all the players who haven't had it yet. Give them a chance at YY.
    First beta testers too. It was nightmarish, i struggled with EVERY battle :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post

Whether we were in beta testing (main account) on In the 2nd release (this account), all iOS players have had a chance to do the tournaments. I'm sad for those who couldn't get it. Especially those like my neighbor who was on the last battle but ran out of time. I was just as annoyed as she was!

I think some people just made the wrong choices for battling, or didn't get lucky enough to get a critical hit. I didn't even know there were strong/weak battle combinations until the final four battles, yet was able to get through them with just random picks. My husband on the other hand didn't fall on thegood side of the RNG. I was on vacation for the previous tournament, but still managed to complete all 30 battles. I would do a few battles breakfast, lunch, dinner, right before bed. In the final 24 hours I would speed up when there was about 30 min left because by then the cost went down to just one gold (for me was four gold to speed up immediately). I did lose a bunch of dragons, and still have six left to heal from that first tournament! This tournament i am not doing as well, even with the list of strengths/weaknesses.

Executive Chef
    I followed the schematics for battling weaknesses and strengths, and it was still funky to get anything right. comparing with normal results i get in the arena (which are still weird sometimes) it was incredibly random!
    Guess my game hates me and decided to turn my life into living hell. I had so many disabled dragons and had only won 10 rounds before it ended,
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-13 at 11:24 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Whether we were in beta testing (main account) on In the 2nd release (this account), all iOS players have had a chance to do the tournaments. I'm sad for those who couldn't get it. Especially those like my neighbor who was on the last battle but ran out of time. I was just as annoyed as she was!
    Umm, no they didn't. On my daughters account, she never got the tournament.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast