Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Ok, thanks I'll try restarting my iPad .

OMG, this tournament is such a joke. It came back on my island and I had to start over at Level 1. Won the first round and used the 4 gold to speed up and I'M STILL AT LEVEL ONE! Why do I even bother with these ridiculous methods of earning dragons?!

Rhino Keeper
    I never got past forest yesterday, I beat him every time but it came back to him again. Opened my game just now and beat forest and received 2 pearls :P

Oh and restarting my game did nothing.

What is going on - I had the tournament yesterday with the first battle being against a Level 1 Forest Dragon. The tournament was then taken away, and I have just had it reinstated but with me having no wins when i won at least the first four or five battles straight yesterday and now the dragon I versed in the first round was a level 11 Wild Dragon! Level 11, really!?

Storm8 should reinstate me my five wins from yesterday and reset the dragon level I am versing back to level 1... Really, these in game mid action mini updates are so confusing more often than not...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganML84 View Post
    Oh and restarting my game did nothing.
    me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Mine too. A few minutes ago I was back to the 1st dragon, then I restarted my game and all my previous battles are now done and I am where I left off last night.
    I just re started and no change no more goal no more battles. This sucks

Rhino Keeper
    It's back

Really stinks for the people who spent hard earned gold!!

Fashion Designer
    I have a real big problem, the tournment came back and it had 1 battle out of 1, for the dragon, well i used 30 gold and beat it, the goal was complete but I didn'tget the dragon.

should I contact tl.