Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Lost battle against Mask Lv 13 by Black Swan Lv 6,used BMB,.doesn't worked...Any advice?Thanks
    Don't water your time playing, wait til they fix the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    My first round is with a level 10 fairy, what is going on? And when will it be fixed

Banned
    Use unicorn magic then bash

New Resident
    Well, last night beat 6 dragons before the tournament disappeared. So, I didn't realised I had the tournament back and battled a black swan level 13 and ****ed it. Quest completed and now tournament gone. Just like the others, guess no dragon for me and if that's the case, this is definitely disappointing. Hope TL will resolve these issues.

Maybe they should turn it back off and fix it RIGHT before it turning it BACK on and making it worse!!

Ok so I beat it with diamond lvl 9 but it gave me a pearl instead of the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmerz View Post
    Maybe they should turn it back off and fix it RIGHT before it turning it BACK on and making it worse!!
    I agree, take ur time, fix the problem and everyone will be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on? I beat the round 1 fairy, and then got a pop up to say my tournament had been completed, the quest is gone, the red banners are gone. I hope this will be resolved soon.

Executive Chef
    Easy fix give everyone that competed the goal the dragon!!

New Resident
    Tonight after the tournament being off for some time it popped back on for me but said instead of 1of 30 I get the dragon for defeating 1 of 1 but I didn't have the gold needed for an ultimate so I broke down and bought some. I won the tournament won the quest saying I got the dragon and was rewarded for having the dragon but no pearl and no dragon so I am out 30 gold for nothing!