Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I beat 3 rounds last night and now it says 1 out of 1. I've forced closed, restarted device, uninstalled and restarted and it still says 1 out 1. I don't want to battle if this isn't right.
    Exact same thing with me. 3 rounds done. And now 1 of 1. Wizard level 12. Don't want to battle any more if not going to win dragon.

New Resident
    Mine was saving fine last night- I had won the first two or three battles when it was pulled. Tonight, it showed up as a one round tournament, involving a level 10 Rex Dragon, and when I won, all I got was the reward for clearing the goal and the Leviathan Pearl- no egg- I used Gold to win, so I am very disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know how to edit the above post, but it was an Aether level 12 in today's battle, not a tournament dragon, even though the quest was there and the red banner was on the arena. Also lost 12 gold last night speeding things up. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Had level 1 forest first battle, next battle was level 1 water. Shouldn't the water have been level 2?

anyone know how to beat 11 gemstone dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    I think what happened (at least in my game) is that I played 3 battles and won them. Then when the tournament got turned off, the next dragon I got was Dark Angel. now that it's turned back on, it's stuck on Dark Angel, it hasn't reverted back to the tournament line-up. I haven't been able to beat it so far, so I can't tell you if the next tournament dragon will pop up or not yet...
    I believe that is whats going on with everybody's, apparently a bug to get worked out. Problem is beating that dragon before exhausting all. Then possibly not enough time to win the tournament if we even get it back at all.

Quote Originally Posted by samalex0307 View Post
    Yes. I had the problem last night and again tonight
    Crazier - I now have the tournament back but the dragon is empty, it says it is lvl "0", rd "2 of 1" and won't enter the battle. Just frozen...

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We will have to resolve the issue before we start addressing all these concerns. But please do write into support@teamlava.com.
    I won 3 battles last night before the game messed up and looped back to the baby forest. I don't even think it gave pearls for the wins but I'm not sure. Tonight I got the tournament back but it opened with the lvl 14 kite opponent that I had before the tournament started. I won the tournament it gave the goal reward but not the Ethereal. Tournament is gone, I've restarted but still hasn't come back.

Executive Chef
    Lost battle against Mask Lv 13 by Black Swan Lv 6,used BMB,.doesn't worked...Any advice?Thanks

Yesterday I won 3 battles, got only 1 pearl, the other two disappeared. Today the red banner was gone and I had to fight a leve 1 Forest, which I did and got 1 pearl. The next battle was against a level 11 Tiger's eye, tried beat it with Cosmic and lost. Then the red banner was back, but "Round 1 out of 1" and still stuck on Tiger's Eye
    I'm not planning on trying again untill it's fixed