Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Rhino Keeper
    You think they would have made sure it was actually "fixed" before turning it back on.

Rhino Keeper
    When the tournament came back it said win one battle which I did , I beat laserlight (11) gave me exp pts and coins, goals still shows, red banner still there, but when I go into battle again it say round 2 out of 1 dragon to battle does not show level says 0. flag in middle between select dragon and battle dragon says win 1 round reward ethereal dragon which I already did.

What gives? Another glitch? Never got the dragon.

Banned
    Did they turn it off. The tournament worked fine for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmerz View Post
    I believe that is whats going on with everybody's, apparently a bug to get worked out. Problem is beating that dragon before exhausting all. Then possibly not enough time to win the tournament if we even get it back at all.
    Yes, I know. I'm trying to help pinpoint the problem so it can be fixed.

I'm afraid to battle now... seems like the problems weren't fixed....

Executive Chef
    Actually I won 5 battles last time,now the tournament starts again and have first dragon to battle is Mask Lv 13,..my storage only have 2 pearls intead of 5 pearls...as won 5 battles before.

Quote Originally Posted by camelot7 View Post
    When the tournament came back it said win one battle which I did , I beat laserlight (11) gave me exp pts and coins, goals still shows, red banner still there, but when I go into battle again it say round 2 out of 1 dragon to battle does not show level says 0. flag in middle between select dragon and battle dragon says win 1 round reward ethereal dragon which I already did.

What gives? Another glitch? Never got the dragon.
    Wow...this is rare...round 2 out of 1 and red banner is still there ? Have You tried to restart Your device ?

Rhino Keeper
    my tournament just went away

Hey guys, we've just turned off the Tournament again. We've got some kinks to work out and we're really sorry for all your continued troubles!

Again, please email support@teamlava.com if you have experienced any losses during this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Wow...this is rare...round 2 out of 1 and red banner is still there ? Have You tried to restart Your device ?
    yeah I did same thing then about 5 minutes later tournament disappeared