Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    Why is my tournament away? I got it but when i went back to the game after an hour it was away
    TL is having some problems with its mass release. Until they get it fixed, it will be off. Just check this thread for further details.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone received a reply from TL regarding people who has spent gold when the tournament messed up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Has anyone received a reply from TL regarding people who has spent gold when the tournament messed up.
    Not me! But hoping maybe Monday!

Has this been turned back on?

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that people actually expect to get the dragon after fighting one dragon? That's too good to be true so why ask for the dragon .... There is people that paid gold to finish 30 battles

We just need the 30 battles back and 6 days
    Well expecting the tournament to work properly after they reset it must be too good to be true as well. I fought 5 tournys and won the night before. I assumed yes making an arse out of myself that they changed it to one mega battle for the dragon. Assuming that is that was the new rule it is not so funny. I would fight 30 whatever the case may be the bottom line is as always TL jumped the *** and essentially lined their own pockets with a new improved gold trap. Deliver a gold trap via tournament glitch. We can disable the tournament but you will play tournament prices to speed up and play the old style tournament. I may not know much about coding, but it seems mighty convenient to have the gold portion still "working" for them......

Quote Originally Posted by goddessnikole View Post
    Well expecting the tournament to work properly after they reset it must be too good to be true as well. I fought 5 tournys and won the night before. I assumed yes making an arse out of myself that they changed it to one mega battle for the dragon. Assuming that is that was the new rule it is not so funny. I would fight 30 whatever the case may be the bottom line is as always TL jumped the *** and essentially lined their own pockets with a new improved gold trap. Deliver a gold trap via tournament glitch. We can disable the tournament but you will play tournament prices to speed up and play the old style tournament. I may not know much about coding, but it seems mighty convenient to have the gold portion still "working" for them......
    The tournament would still have been in progress now if they hadn't taken it offline. I've noticed that the tournament pricing for Ultimate attack and gate speed persists until the universal tournament clock has run out, even if you have already won the tournament and your arena has resumed regular battles. Many of us in the beta tests observed that after we had won Yin Yang. Since the tournament clock is apparently still running in the background, players would be wise to avoid Ultimate attack or gate speeding until after midnight Monday night (TL/Pacific time), unless the reset tournament is brought back online before then.

Dear Jake,
    Can you or another staff member please check in with this thread at least once or twice a day and give us some kind of information, please?
    You may not be able to tell us when the tournament will be back, but you CAN tell us a minimum wait time. (e.g., "The tournament will remain offline for at least X hours. Beyond that, we are unable to project how soon it may be back online."
    A periodic statement like that will allow us to know when to check back without worrying that the tournament may start up again without us knowing.
    In spite of our frustrations, we ARE excited about your prize dragons and the tournaments. It would really help if we didn't keep checking and refreshing this thread and not hear a word from TeamLava. Please, Jake, put somebody on this.

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Dear Jake,
    Can you or another staff member please check in with this thread at least once or twice a day and give us some kind of information, please?
    You may not be able to tell us when the tournament will be back, but you CAN tell us a minimum wait time. (e.g., "The tournament will remain offline for at least X hours. Beyond that, we are unable to project how soon it may be back online."
    A periodic statement like that will allow us to know when to check back without worrying that the tournament may start up again without us knowing.
    In spite of our frustrations, we ARE excited about your prize dragons and the tournaments. It would really help if we didn't keep checking and refreshing this thread and not hear a word from TeamLava. Please, Jake, put somebody on this.
    Yup they should seriously consider checking tournament threads continuosly cause we need replies to our concerns and asks
    And yeah, our emails!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so upset. I wasted all my gold, even bought extra just to win the 30 battles in the time allotted. I even beat the Ethereal dragon ONLY to have the goal disappear! When I was finished what do I get for the reward? NOTHING, A BIG NOTHING! Not even the egg. I just better not have to do it over!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I'm so upset. I wasted all my gold, even bought extra just to win the 30 battles in the time allotted. I even beat the Ethereal dragon ONLY to have the goal disappear! When I was finished what do I get for the reward? NOTHING, A BIG NOTHING! Not even the egg. I just better not have to do it over!
    If you played all 30 rounds and won the last one but didn't get your dragon, email TL support and give them your id and explain what happened. If you need further help, pm a community manager and explain this and give them your ticket number (you will get one once you email support.). Other people are in the same boat as you.