Thread: Not enough space to place a habitat!!!

Not enough space to place a habitat!!!

Yes, it is. their is no empty space for placing a new habitat as teamlava keep going give more habitat.
    so i suggest that teamlava should add more island space for expand or something.. pleaseee

Executive Chef
    Maybe a cave in one of the islands?

Banned
    A portal leading to a secondary island ? I am totally with you on this phoenixmap. As I was mentioning in another thread, I have cleared and decorated my island exactly as I wanted and will one day have to start using my secondary account to keep breeding the new dragons. I refuse to destroy what I have accomplish and cram all my habitats on top of each other.
    I still have room in the habitats on my primary island and duplicates to sell, so I am focusing on the dragons I need to fill these ones first. But I am sure that the Zodiac dragons will have to be bred on my secondary account as I won't have room to put 3 more habitats.

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    A portal leading to a secondary island ? I am totally with you on this phoenixmap. As I was mentioning in another thread, I have cleared and decorated my island exactly as I wanted and will one day have to start using my secondary account to keep breeding the new dragons. I refuse to destroy what I have accomplish and cram all my habitats on top of each other.
    I still have room in the habitats on my primary island and duplicates to sell, so I am focusing on the dragons I need to fill these ones first. But I am sure that the Zodiac dragons will have to be bred on my secondary account as I won't have room to put 3 more habitats.
    yeah totally agree with that.dont wanna ruin my precious layout of my island.������. i agree with that portal just like in that smurfs game leading to a secondary island.

thank for reply

Executive Chef
    please please please can we have another island. Especially as you have now released a zodiac dragon, which could potentially lead to 12 dragons on 4 habitats!!! I don't have any more room!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! I need more island!

Fashion Designer

oh no now what to do

Ok I can no longer expand and only have few more spots left for habitats wow now if we get many more I will have nowhere to put them does anybody know if we are going to get some more islands or something.

More island space please

TL. Love the game but would Ppreciate more space
    The whole point of having the dragons is so we can see
    Them but they are so crowded you can't see them
    I have also been forced to start storing or selling the decorations I purchased just to have
    Room for the habitats
    I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way

Please give us more island space so we can enjoy our dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nanajax5 View Post
    TL. Love the game but would Ppreciate more space
    The whole point of having the dragons is so we can see
    Them but they are so crowded you can't see them
    I have also been forced to start storing or selling the decorations I purchased just to have
    Room for the habitats
    I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way

Please give us more island space so we can enjoy our dragons
    100 million % agree.. Would be nice to have more room to decorate