Thread: Can I Start Fresh?

Fashion Designer

Can I Start Fresh?

I haven't played Home Design Story in awhile. Well, now I want to but I some how have like 300ish neighbors, most of them are inactive accounts. Is there a way I can start the game over? It takes entirely TOO long to delete all of those neighbors.

Thanks.

There's no way to reset you're account, you'll just have to delete then inactive neighbors. It doesn't take too long. Sometimes about 5 minutes total.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-07-13 at 05:49 AM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    There's no way to reset you're account, you'll just have to delete then inactive neighbors. It doesn't take too long. Sometimes about 5 minutes totals.
    Do you play HDS? It doesn't take long at all on BS or RS, but on HDS it does a "Processing" screen for each one you delete... I've already passed 5 minutes & I am in the H's.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Do you play HDS? It doesn't take long at all on BS or RS, but on HDS it does a "Processing" screen for each one you delete... I've already passed 5 minutes & I am in the H's.
    I do play Home Design Story... barely, because it's a bit boring... but I deleted all my inactive neighbors last month (or at the end of June). It didn't take too long.

Try to determine who the active neighbors are by their social rating. If they have 0 hearts or stars, I usually immediately delete or check to see if they have recently released content.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I do play Home Design Story... barely, because it's a bit boring... but I deleted all my inactive neighbors last month (or at the end of June). It didn't take too long.

Try to determine who the active neighbors are by their social rating. If they have 0 hearts or stars, I usually immediately delete or check to see if they have recently released content.
    That's what I did. There were about a 100 with 0 hearts. The game is a bit boring.