Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Leo dragon!!! July 25, 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    True! I love justice.. And I guess crab could be similar to scorpion. I guess I just think of lions as cute and cuddly, and I like cute and cuddly dragons I'm sure they will come up with creative ways to make them all pretty cool. The human ones they might have a harder time with.
    LOL yes I like cute too, not sure if I would prefer a once a month release or more quickly because of course I'd be desperate to get mine but it's not for months which i suppose is a bit better than a year

Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Anybody ever notice when visiting islands how many people have the new habitats just sitting empty? I myself have 4 currently. I guess this will make 5.
    I never build a new habitat unless I have at least an egg. I built the Gemstone Prairie without having bred (or crafted) Gemstone dragon, but that was different because I already had dragons that could live in it. I don't quite see the point of building habitats to have them sit empty. I see players with Diamond Fields who have never bred a Diamond. It's a bit sad.

This Zodiac habitat looks promising. It suggests there may be 12 dragons in this family and that they'll be released at the matching times of the year. But will TeamLava really deliver on that? Or will they drop this after 4 dragons? Virgo should be next. That one's mine and she will be gorgelicious!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I never build a new habitat unless I have at least an egg. I built the Gemstone Prairie without having bred (or crafted) Gemstone dragon, but that was different because I already had dragons that could live in it. I don't quite see the point of building habitats to have them sit empty. I see players with Diamond Fields who have never bred a Diamond. It's a bit sad.

This Zodiac habitat looks promising. It suggests there may be 12 dragons in this family and that they'll be released at the matching times of the year. But will TeamLava really deliver on that? Or will they drop this after 4 dragons? Virgo should be next. That one's mine and she will be gorgelicious!
    "If you build it, they will come....!"

Banned
    Whats with all these new dragons & new habitats, but no habitat increase.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    "If you build it, they will come....!"
    LOL my thoughts exactly, I have 3 habitats sitting empty but at least I know if I approach the habitat limit I still have a place for them if they finally come lol

Banned
    It will probably be out Thursday, no worries! Don't really need them yet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    LOL my thoughts exactly, I have 3 habitats sitting empty but at least I know if I approach the habitat limit I still have a place for them if they finally come lol
    Yup! I keep the ones I like, and if I get a new diamond, I sell a few commons, no biggie!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrenzy87 View Post
    The concept is cool. Nice habitat... but what was the point of the Rainbow dragon? I would have liked to have more than one of this series of dragon. I guess that isn't happening. Anyway, the Leo dragon is ok. I prefer the habitat over the dragon :P
    I think those dragon are rainbow edition. Rainbow dragon, new gemdragon (different element) and now 12 zodiac (12 different colour I guess)

Executive Chef
    I'm Libra, so it will be interesting to see what they do with the scales!

Farm Supplier
    I'm a Leo, and loving this!!!!

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast