Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon story: Leo dragon!!! July 25, 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Please stop releasing so many new dragons! Give us a chance to catch up....one a month would be more than enough for a while

Fashion Designer
    Aww I'm a cancer.. I guess that means I won't get my dragon for a whole year

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Aww I'm a cancer.. I guess that means I won't get my dragon for a whole year
    Me too Danni !!! That is so cool

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Me too Danni !!! That is so cool
    Woot woot! What day? If you can't guess, I'm July 7. Now everyone who is observant knows how old I am.

On topic though.. The lion is kind of cute. Probably cuter than what they will come up with for a crab. Or scales... That's probably why they started with this one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Wow! Another new element But Leo & the habitat is awesome.
    So is this the promised new habitat? Not gonna be out until Thursday now?

Banned
    Woot woot! What day? If you can't guess, I'm July 7. Now everyone who is observant knows how old I am.

On topic though.. The lion is kind of cute. Probably cuter than what they will come up with for a crab. Or scales... That's probably why they started with this one.
    July 9, very close

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    July 9, very close
    But a few years older than you

Rhino Keeper

The scales and that don't necessarily have to ugly lol, you could just have a normal dragon with scales on the end of its tail or a tattoo, same as with pincers for a crab?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    The scales and that don't necessarily have to ugly lol, you could just have a normal dragon with scales on the end of its tail or a tattoo, same as with pincers for a crab?
    True! I love justice.. And I guess crab could be similar to scorpion. I guess I just think of lions as cute and cuddly, and I like cute and cuddly dragons I'm sure they will come up with creative ways to make them all pretty cool. The human ones they might have a harder time with.

I hope they release the whole set at once so we don't have to wait but I think they should stay permanently. I think this is very cool I'm Aquarius :3

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast