Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Farm story weekly update - July 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    Very, very sad. The updates stopped all of a sudden in Zoo Story and then it wasn't long until almost all of my neighbors quit playing. Makes me think about what my last remodel will look like. :-(
    Yeah...I know how your feeling.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    With the release of Farm Story 2, I was expecting them to phase out the original Farm Story. But I didn't think they'd do it until after they released Farm Story 2 to at least the US and other major areas.

TL did say they would release new content to Farm Story as long as there are people playing, but now they have stopped releasing content even though there are still players playing. They now say they'll return in the Fall with new updates. At this point that is hard to believe, but we'll see what happens after Summer.

It's over a year later, where is the new content? They repeatedly offer a sale on gems but no new content. My neighbors and I are longtime players and we'd love to get weekly updates again, new gift boxes.

Okay storm8. Summer is over and it's time for the farmers of this world to get their lazy booty out of their hammocks and head out into the fields to bring in the harvest. Please give us some updates for Halloween! You done Bakery and Restaurant Story now it's Farm Story's turn. Give us a goal to work for! Bring in the stuff from last year, I don't care. Please, we beg you.

We're here! We're here! We're here! - quote taken from Dr Seuss Horton hears a Who.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456